~Chapter 8~

Hyunjin walked aimlessly thinking about the situation before him.

Are we just going to go back to being strangers? He seems like he really doesn't want to get to know me or anything... unless hes just scared... I don't know. Even if he doesn't want to talk... I do. So what do I do... I just can't give up... we slept with each other after all... I must have some sort of chance, right?

He looked up, realizing that he wasn't anywhere near his home. 

Shit... where am I.

He looked for nearby signs to see if anything was familiar. Instead, he saw Chan, sitting on a bench with an unfamiliar man. 

Chan? And who's that?

Hyunjin carefully crossed the street and walked up to his best friend.

"Chan?"

"Oh my god... Uh- Hyunjin. Hi.." Chan responded slightly confused and shocked but overall happily, "Why are you here? Your house is like 10 minutes away.... did you go for a run or something?"

"Oh uh no... I uh actually I don't really know how I got here... I was on my way home from a cafe but uh...I guess I got distracted and...." Hyunjin trailed off.

Chan looked at him concerned. The boy beside him even more confused.

"Well uh... are you okay... you don't usually get that distracted- also did you get home alright?"

"Oh uhm- yeah yeah... I got home fine... and uh yeah I don't know... there's a lot on my mind right now."

"I see, you should go home and get some sleep.. also- this is Jeongin!" Chan said smiling.

The dark navy haired boy looked up.

"Is this the guy you've been seeing Chan?" Hyunjin said in a teasing manner.

"Well... yeah" Chan looked down chuckling lightly.

"I'm happy for you guys!! You look good together..." Hyunjin said smiling at the two, "And Jeongin, He must really like you because he smiles like an idiot all day. Besides, I feel like this is the first time in forever he's actually liked someone." He continued giving mischievous glares to a slightly embarrassed Chan.

"Is that so." Jeongin chuckled staring at Chan with a wide and warm smiled, turning his head towards Hyunjin while saying his next words, "And nice to meet you, I'm guessing your Hyunjin? His bestfriend?"

"Yeah.. that's me..." Hyunjin said, "Does he talk about me a lot?"  

"He brings you up every now and then." Jeongin replied with a chuckle.

"I see- wait how long have you guys been seeing each other?"

"Around 6 months... right?" Jeongin said glancing at Chan.

Chan shook his head up and down.

"6 months! And I'm just now meeting him?" Hyunjin lightheartedly said looking at Chan.

"Well... you're busy I didn't want to bother you... and besides you got your own... boy problems." Chan replied.

"Not gonna argue with that... your right... speaking of which- can you come over to my house later? I need to talk to you... and yes he can come." Hyunjin said, pointing to Jeongin at the end with a slight smile.

"Yeah I can... and how did you know I was gonna ask?" Chan replied.

"I don't know... maybe because you two look grossly in love?" Hyunjin jokingly said.

They all laughed. 

"Well since I guess I'm coming over later... What are you going to talk about?" Jeongin said with curiosity.