~Chapter 12~

Seungmin was confused.

"can you come over rn? things got bad with my mom i need to talk"

"huh..." he whispered to himself, looking at his phone more confused than ever.

What could this mean? We barely know each other... why would he text me? did he mean to send it to me? I'll ask...

He replied back.

Hyunjin

S: uhmm.. was that meant for me?

H: oh my god im so sorry

H: no it wasn't

S: dont worry about it... are you 

alright though?

H: ill be okay dont worry.. sorry if i made you worry

S: its okay you didn't

Seungmin didn't know what to say next. For some reason he was really curious about what the original text meant...

"Things got bad with my mom..." what could that mean? Is he okay? It sounds bad. No. what am I thinking. Don't worry about him. Surely he'll be fine... right?

Seungmin repressed the urge to text him again. should i... it wouldn't hurt...

He typed in a sentence but hesitated to send it.

"if you have no one to talk to I wouldn't mind listening to what you have on your mind"

He froze. Don't send it.

He quickly deleted the text.. just leave it as is and go to bed.

He threw his phone onto his nightstand and laid back into his bed to stare at the ceiling again.

This is too much to worry about in one day. I'll just go to bed and worry about this shitshow tomorrow. 

After about an hour of tossing and turning in his bed, he finally fell asleep.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Hyunjin was embarassed.

How could I send a text that urgent to someone else by accident... let alone SEUNGMIN. This is so embarrassing.

He was still sitting in his car pulled off to the side of the road. The sense of embarrassment masking the emotions he had just been feeling. He didn't know how to react...

At least he replied nicely... but still- now he'll be even more curious about my mother... what do I do... maybe I should just go home. Today has been an absolute catastrophe.

He drove back onto the road and back to his house, mixed thoughts and feelings surrounding him. As soon as he got home, he lied down on his bed. 

Just earlier today I was here... with Seungmin... how did this day become so bad?

He teared up again. Should I text Chan? The actual Chan this time.... Not Seungmin again...