Bishop/Reader fluff

You where stressed to the max. Between your long shifts at the hospital an bishop being gone on so meny runs you where beyond tried an so stressed an wanted to sleep.

It was roughly midnight and sleep had still not found you. Getting up after tossing an turning for over an hour you think 'fuck it' an get up an head to the kitchen an poured yourself a glass of wine an headed to the living room. You had just sat down an grabbed the remote when the sound of a  Harley made you set it down an go look out the window. It had been over two weeks since you had seen bishop an you had missed him greatly. You watch as his grabs something out of his saddle bag on the side of his bike an head to your front door he bearly knocks once before you open it giving him a big smile.

"Hey sweetheart" he smiles seeing you you rush to him an wrap your arms around his neck taking in his scent of leather whisky an gun powered all mixed with something that was just him . You pull back an grab his hand leading him inside your small house.

"I missed you so much bish" you say grabbing him a beer form the fridge. When you turn around you smile brightly in his hands are Y/F/F you grab them the smile never leaving your face.

"I missed you to sweetheart, I know I haven't been around much things have been crazy" he said watching you put them in a vase. Turning back around you lean agent the table an he steps in front of you his hands going to your hips.

"Can you stay tonight?" You ask hopeful your arms resting on his shoulders an your nails rubbing his neck lightly.

"I'm not going anywhere tonight" he says leaning in to kiss you softly at first an as the kiss gets heated he kisses to your neck.

"That's not the only Surprise I have for you" he grins leading you to the bedroom.