Victor Creed Smut request

It was finally time, I was now 26 and a full feral thanks to having my last cycle. I watched Victor form the the other side of the room he was sleeping. Or at least i thought he was It had been a very long night for both of us but he stayed by my side till I finally passed out at some point. I was very grateful to him and now we could finally do it, now we could finally be full mates. I had waited for this for so long and now that it was finally here I was scared out of my mind.

"Thought you would be asleep for a little longer" Victor said his deep voice taking me out of my thoughts.

"I just woke up, What time is it?" I ask taking in his much stronger scent making my mouth water and my head spin.

"3 Am, How do you feel?" He says standing up and walking over you

"I feel stronger, everything is so much stronger" I say eying him and licking my lips his scent was so strong and I wanted him now.

"You will adjust soon" he says crawling in the bed with you I watch him

"Do you know what this means?" I ask grinning at him

"What kitten?" he asks

I say noting and crawl over to him and kiss him hard and pull him on top of me. I grin and flip us over so I was on top. I grind down on his hard crotch and moan. I feel his hand rip at my clothes and i pull back long enough to strip.

"We finally get to mate" I smile at him he growls and flips us back after after ripping off all our clothes our naked bodies rubbing against each other making me moan loudly.

"I'm gonna make you scream my name kitten" he snarls thrusting in one go inside you making your head throw back and you scarem I cling to him my claws leaving bloody marks in his back as my legs wrap around his waist.

"Fuck! Yes more!" i beg as he fucks me hard and deep making my head spin

"That's it kitten scarm for me" I do as he asks and scarem out loudly biting into his neck I cry out as I feel his teeth sink into my neck my legs wrap around him and I moan loudly as I feel our bond snap into place. We both don't last long and soon we are both falling over the edge.

"I think you broke me" I maon as i lay there panting hard for breath

"What do you mean?" He asks with a smug grin on his handsome face

"I'm jello" I laugh and look over at him

He laughs and rolls back on top of me I knew this was only the start an it would end up being a very long night.