Fire Fist Ace request smut

It was a hot and sunny day on the Moby Dick and everyone is was in rush to get things ready to dock at the summer Island we was coming up on. I grabbed the box from Marco and sat it down before taking off my drenched top leaving me in my shorts and bikini top. I could hear the boys making noise at the my way of dress but I really didn't pay them any mind. Not only was I whitebeard blood Daughter I was the girlfriend of the second division commander Fire Fist Ace.

"Oi Oi you are gonna make Ace lose his mind, You," I heard Marco say as he moved over another box I gave him a cheeky smirk and started to help once again I could feel eyes on me every time I moved and knew they belonged to Ace.

"That's the Idea Mr pineapple" I said using his nickname I had giving him I heard him growl something under his breath and before I could ask him what he was saying I heard the loud sound of land and knew we would be docking soon. I ran back into my room and grabbed my money pouch and a different pair of shoes and headed for the deck. I stood in between Marco and Ace and leaned into Ace and felt him wrap his arm around me pulling me into his side. Even though he had eaten the flame flame fruit he could control his body temp and that was something I was very grateful for.

"Have fun my children, Look after your sister everyone" I heard my father say as he looked down at me, I had no clue why he babied me I was a damn good fighter and had saved I don't even know how many of theses guys ass. But we was family and I would do it all over again. It was one thing I loved about my father's crew.

"You guys go alone I have some shopping to get done" I said giving Marco a evil grin and pushing off of Ace before jumping off the side of the ship and walking into the town. I had no clue what the name of this town was but they had amazing clothes and even some very sexy league i had hoped to pick something up, I knew I would need something sexy if my plan was to work.

I loved Ace but he's so gentle like i'm going to break. I am hoping to break some of that control he has. I had no clue how long I had been gone but by the time I had stopped shopping the sun had gone down the town parties were in full swing. I seen Ace standing off to the side with a drink in his hand and a girl was rubbing up on him and Ace didn't even seem to care or stop her.

I was pissed and hurt, how dear let some female rub up on him like a cat in heat and not even try and push her away, we had been together for one and half years. Without even thinking about I walked over to where they wore and pulled the girl off of Ace. They both feel to the floor one being fast asleep and the other glaring up at me.

"That's my man you're rubbing up on bitch" I said through gritted teeth my devil fruit power showing with how angry I am. I had eaten the Neko Neko fruit Lioness model. Ace awoke right as Marco was pulling me off the girl who was a bloody mess

"What did I miss? "Ace asked but shrank down under the glare I sent his way.

"Marco I'm going back to the ship" I said trying to get a hold on my temper I had a feeling that Ace was right behind me but I didn't care. I finally made it to the ship and no one was there they were still partying on the island.

"Babe, please talk to me" he begged from his spot on the bed

"Why didn't you stop her? She was rubbing up all on you" I said letting the hurt and anger show through my voice I kept to the other side of the room I knew if I was closer he would try and touch me and I would be putty in his hands.

"I didn't even know what she was doing, I had fallen asleep and woke up to marco pulling you off of some women" I could tell by the tone of his voice he was not to pleased about that but neither was I.

"Your lucky I didn't kill her" I growled out I hated that he randomly fell asleep at times things like that would not happen if he could control it.