II Fankids

This is pretty much the same as the last fankid chapter. I have less fankids for II, thankfully.

(Also sorry this took so long I procrastinated)

---

Name: Torch

Species: Lit wooden torch

Parents: Lightbulb and Paintbrush

Age: 13

Limbs: All limbs

Gender: Male

Pronouns: He/They

Romantic interest: None

Other info: In a bit of a rush to grow up, and they often try to act older than they are. He usually has a calm disposition. Sometimes, they get a bit lonely, so they like hanging out with Volkie and Fizz.

---

Name: Paper Mache Volcano

Species: Baking soda mock volcano

Parents: Fan and Test Tube

Age: 15

Limbs: All limbs

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her

Romantic interest: None

Other info: Goes by Volkie for short. She has a hard time focusing and is a bit too quick to jump into risk, but she's actually quite smart. She's a natural leader, and she likes taking initiative on projects. She's fascinated by how things work, and she wants to be a scientist like her mother.

---

Name: Chinese Fizz

Species: Chinese rum-based cocktail in glass

Parents: Fan and Test Tube

Age: 15

Limbs: All limbs

Gender: Male

Pronouns: He/Him

Romantic interest: None

Other info: Goes by Fizz. The silent type who doesn't speak much. He has a tendency to suffer from overload sometimes, so he kind of needs to be accommodated in that aspect. Generally more level-headed than his sister, but he does enjoy getting into hijinks with her on occasion, granted they're not too overwhelming or stress-inducing. He is also very smart, and also has a liking for scientific study, although he's a bit more interested in architecture.

---

Name: Bubble Light

Species: Decorative bubble light ornament

Parents: Lightbulb, Paintbrush, Fan, and Test Tube

Age: 8

Limbs: All limbs

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Star

Romantic interest: None

Other info: Created as a science experiment by Test Tube, Bubble Light is the first object known to date to possess DNA from four biological parents. She spends about a month in rotation living with each set of parents.

Bubble Light is very cheerful and bubbly (pun intended). Star's about as inquisitive and playful as your average child her age is, although star does have a slight temper. When she gets angry, the bulb inside of star starts glowing red, and she starts bubbling faster.

---

Name: Sugar Ribbons

Species: Sugar ribbons pulled into a bow

Parents: Marshmallow and Bow

Age: 16

Limbs: All limbs (no legs in ghost form)

Gender: Female

Pronouns: They/She

Romantic interest: Snow Cone

Other info: Kind of lazy, doesn't like doing a lot. The one thing she puts a lot of effort into are her drawings, which are very beautiful, but some of them are kind of... morbid. They're a bit clingy towards certain people, especially Snow Cone.

Only being half-ghost, they have a material body. She can immaterialize at will and become a full ghost, but this takes a lot of energy and can be physically draining, so she doesn't really do it unless she needs to. They can only use their ghostly abilities in this immaterial form.

---

Name: Sugarplum

Species: Plum-flavored sugared candy

Parents: Marshmallow and Apple

Age: 8

Limbs: All limbs

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her

Romantic interest: None

Other info: A sweet and energetic little girl, with the ability to be underhanded if she sees it fit. Really looks up to and admires her older sister.

---

Name: Snow Cone

Species: Orange-flavored snow cone

Parents: OJ and Paper

Age: 17

Limbs: All limbs

Gender: Male

Pronouns: Xe/He

Romantic interest: Sugar Ribbons

Other info: A hard worker and a leader, just like xyr father. He's very dedicated, and works hard on his duties around the hotel, as he'll be the one to inherit it someday. Xe's not the most quick of mind, but what matters most is that xe's trying.

---

Relationships:

Volkie and Fizz: These two are twins, and they're practically attached at the hip. They like going on adventures and doing scientific experiments together, although sometimes Fizz has to talk his sister down from stuff. Volkie understands Fizz in ways most objects don't, and she is there to ensure that you will respect his boundaries. They both get a bit annoyed every time someone feels the need to ask if they're really twins.

Torch, Volkie, Fizz, and Bubble Light: Torch, Volkie, and Fizz were all tight-knit from the very beginning. Due to their parents spending a lot of time together, they hung out a lot when they were little, and viewed each other as honorary siblings. The creation of Bubble Light only solidified their familial bond, and the four of them are very close.

Sugar Ribbons and Sugarplum: Sugarplum loves SR to death, and wants to spend as much time with her as humanely possible. This annoys Sugar Ribbons sometimes, and they're not as affectionate as Sugarplum, but don't be fooled- they will literally kill a man for their sister if the need arises.

Sugar Ribbons and Snow Cone: These two have been dating for quite a while, and they're both head-over-heels for each other. Sugar Ribbons adores Snow Cone with every inch of her being, and is very attached to xem. Snow Cone, while not as clingy, loves SR very much as well, and actually doesn't mind being fawned over too much, although the two of them have had to set up some boundaries.

Sugarplum and Bubble Light: They're in the same third grade class, and they've been best friends since kindergarten.

Snow Cone and Torch: These two see each other relatively often, since Torch goes to help out at the hotel sometimes. They're not really close friends due to their age difference, but there is a mutual respect and trust between them.

(I haven't had these characters as long as I have my BFDI ones, so they're a little bit less developed oof)