Other Object OCs

Here are all of the OCs I have that I haven't shared yet!

---

Name: Measuring Cup

Species: Glass measuring cup

Limbs: All limbs

Gender: Male

Pronouns: He/Him

Romantic interest: Dandelion (Wife)

Status: Canon to OO

Other info: Actually one of my oldest object OCs. He's a strong believer in the occult, and he is VERY passionate about his interests, running a blog, making theory boards, and documenting all of the footage he can. He's very headstrong, and has yet to lose faith in his beliefs. He has a very can-do attitude, although that sometimes leads him into doing things that are definitely bad ideas.

He was inspired by both Dib Membrane from Invader Zim, and the song "Touch-Tone Telephone" by Lemon Demon.

---

Name: Dandelion

Species: Taraxacum officinale/common dandelion

Limbs: All limbs

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her

Romantic interest: Measuring Cup (Husband)

Status: Canon to OO

Other info: A creative thinker who's very inquisitive, but isn't the most confident. She also has a tendency to be slightly judgmental and make assumptions. Her passion is photography and general camerawork. She took a job from Measuring Cup to help him film his "evidence" documentations, which led to the two of them actually becoming really close friends and later dating and getting married. In terms of her relation to OO canon, she's Shrubby and Shamrock's cousin.

---

Name: Scrunchie

Species: Cyan hair scrunchie

Limbs: All limbs

Gender: Male

Pronouns: He/Him

Romantic interest: Toffee (Boyfriend)

Status: Canon to OO

Other info: Rather undeveloped. I didn't really develop too much attachment to him, so I didn't flesh him out very much. He's pretty positive, very sweet, a bit prying, and he probably has one of those "Live, Laugh, Love" signs in his house unironically. I decided to repurpose him as Toffee's boyfriend, since Toffee's kind of sarcastic and a deadpan snarker, so they would have a cute opposites attract-type relationship.

---

Name: Alice Band

Species: White alice band with ribbons

Limbs: All limbs

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her

Romantic interest: None

Status: Mayyyyyyybe canon to OO, but not part of the actual story

Other info: She was made back when OO was a VERY different concept of a show from what it is now, so that's why her backstory is so weirdly dark. Basically, her parents died when she was six, and she was taken into some weird village that was actually a cult. It was very emotionally and sometimes physically abusive, and their belief system was very bizarre, and when she was 16 she realized that she needed to get the heck out of there. She managed to escape, and the cult was shut down because the government isn't actually useless in the OO universe. I decided I didn't want to incorporate a story with religious themes into my object show, and I didn't want to get rid of her backstory, so I removed her.

A character detail is that when she was taken in, her ribbons were cut off as a form of "purifying" her, and basically pushing her appearance into conformity, so after she left she made herself new ribbons and sewed them on. She can also move them kinda like rabbit ears.

I don't think she really has a place in OO. I kind of like the idea of her being friends with Coloring Book, since their personalities would blend well, but I don't think she would actually play a part at any point.

---

Name: Glass Ball

Species: Purple crystal ball

Limbs: All limbs

Gender: Bigender (Male-Female)

Pronouns: She/He

Romantic interest: None

Status: Same as Alice Band

Other info: A young child who was born in the same cult that Alice Band was in. He was really little when Alice Band ran away, and she took him with her, since they had formed a bond and GB's parents refused to leave. They were essentially adoptive parent and child. Glass Ball's personality wasn't really developed a lot, since I didn't work with her much.

She has a crack down the side of her head from when she was being "punished" by an adult as a toddler. He likes putting band-aids on it, despite them not actually doing anything.

---

Name: Court Ordered Documents (Goes by C.O.D.)

Species: Stapled stack of legal documents

Limbs: All limbs

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her

Romantic interest: None

Status: Definitely not scrapped, but not part of OO

Other info: A court judge who's done with everyone's shit. That's her entire character. I only had her in the cast for like, a few weeks before taking her out, and I didn't plan any type of arc for her or anything. Gimme a break.

---

Name: Sour Cream

Species: Squeeze bottle of sour cream

Limbs: All limbs

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her

Romantic interest: None

Status: Canon to OO

Other info: I had a hard time deciding on a personality for her, but I eventually settled on someone who is energetic, upbeat, and generally easy to get along with, but has a bit of a temper. She's the drummer for Choker's band, Ghost Pipe, and she's also their QPP. She's a tiny bit overprotective of them, but not to the point of obsession.