CHAPTER 2: ENCOUNTER WITHOUT KNOWING

ENCOUNTER WITHOUT
KNOWING

"Xiaomi."Lu Biyu whispers at his back while keeping his sight in front so as to not let his Dage to look at him."In which way do you think the Second Prince is?" He asked. His eyeballs are going around to look in every direction and possible way.

Xiaomi, who thought that his young master already forgot about the Second Prince, can't help but sigh. He wonders what the young master wants to do besides just seeing the second prince.

"Young Master, This one doesn't have any information on what way the Second Prince would take."He reply in a low voice but Lu Chao who have a very keen hearing heard the two of them but he just didn't react he wants to know more what his younger brother wants to do but after xiaomi's reply Lu Biyu didn't talk anymore.

He glances at Xiaomi and Xiaomi also knows what it means. The Eldest Master wants to know more of this conversation.

"Xiaomi, follow me." Lu Chao ordered 

"Huh? Dage, Where are the two of you going?" Li Biyu asks in confusion.

"I just need to talk to him. You stay here, don't run around." Lu chao said and gave a stare to the remaining soldier and he walked away with xiaomi.

"Bambang." Lu Biyu called out to one of the soldiers who was beside him."Do you think Dage heard what I said to Xiaomi just a second ago?" He asked while looking at Bambang's eyes.

"Y-Young M-Master...." Bambang doesn't know if he should give a reply or what because the confused look of the young master is so adorable!!

"AH!!Blood what happen!?" The fuck?! This bigman can really have a nosebleed. Lu Biyu didn't know what to do he got startled when he saw the blood he also forgot that he's scared of blood that's why even though his face became pale and his whole body was shaking he still gave his handkerchief to Bambang.

"Y-you t-take t-this..." with his trembling hands he handed the handkerchief to him.

Thank God that the original owner of this body is also scared of blood if not he will OOC!!!

Ever since he was a child blood has been one of the scary sights to him beside those insects and snakes.

The first time he caught sight of blood was when his big brother got into an accident because of car racing. He was just five years old at that time and his big brother was just twenty years old. The two of them are very close. Every time his big brother comes home from school he won't forget to give him candy or cakes.

When Lu Chao and Xiaomi came back they saw his Younger Brother/ Young Master with his pale face and his body trembling.

"YuYu!" Lu Chao shouted while running to Lu Biyu's side." What happen?!" 

"D-Dage.......b-blood." Lu Biyu said while trying to stabilize his breathing.

" What happened here?" Before Lu Chao could ask why there was blood , they heard a voice behind their back.

Lu Chao got shock to see the man before he can give his salute the attendant of the man came closer to him and said." Don't, don't let the young master know that his Highness is in front of him." Lu Chao can't help but give a puzzled look to him.

"Is everything okay?" His Highness asked again, his eyes darting a look to Lu Biyu.

"Everything is okay. Thank you for your concern,Daren." Lu Chao replied and he did the palm hold fist gesture.

His Highness nodded to him and asked while looking at Lu Biyu."Is this your younger brother, General?" He pretended that he wasn't sure to put his act right.

"Ah, Yes yes this is my Younger brother." Lu Chao replied with a smile to his face looking proud." Ah right, Yuyu this....this is my superior in the army." He said that with a slight frown on his face because he didn't know how to introduce the Second Prince without saying that he is the second prince.

The position of the second prince in the army is really high; he is the Commander-in-chief/ Great General. Who possesses the supreme authority in the army.

(A/N: About the position in the army i will explain it in the future chapters and also about  how big the authority of every post is.)

" Hello little Ger." The Second Prince greeted Lu Biyu who had already calmed down but when he heard the way the man called in front of him his face turned red.

" Who's your little ger?! You're the little ger, your whole family is little ger. Hmp." He rant those words while pointing to that man. This man who pops out of nowhere dare to call him that. Hmp! As of now he still doesn't accept that he has become a ger! And this man reminds him of the fact that he is a ger.

Lu Chao together with the others look at him with a shocked face.

"My younger brother tempers why...why did you come out now?!" Lu Chao said in his mind.

"The young master's temper really came out at this time but his angry face is really cute and adorable." Bambang and the rest of the soldiers.

While the attendant burst in his cold sweat and his knees almost gave up.

"This Ger of Lu Family....." he didn't know what to say.

He peek at his Master but when he saw the face of his Master he got stunned because his Master had a slight smile.

" Ah, but my family doesn't have a ger. Well in the next month I will marry my wife who is a ger so he will be the only ger in my family." The second prince said while smiling. 

His face without expression all year round has an expression right now that the soldier and the rest want to kneel and beg him to stop smiling like that.

Lu Biyu just glared at that man and said to his Dage." Dage, let's go home. I don't want to stroll anymore." And he gives a "hmp"to that man with his beautiful face that doesn't really look angry and the second prince is enjoying this sight of his future wife.

The second prince looked at the back of his little ger while saying to his attendant.

"He looks adorable right? That little rabbit..." the attendant who is standing beside him just gives a "Yes" for reply.

He gave one last look at that ger and turned away to go back to his business.

While Lu Biyu is asking what his dage talks about with xiaomi. He already forgot that a while ago he got scared breathless because of the blood and he cursed the man.

Xiaomi on the other hand just shakes his head because of his young master.