CHAPTER 7: BAOBEI

Baobei

The sound of an arrow can be heard at the training ground of Lu Mansion. The person who is releasing those arrows is none other than the youngest son of the Lu Family.

If you stare at him for about two minutes you can see a smile on his face.

Of course he is smiling, he already caught the rat yesterday and from yesterday until now the rat is doing its best to apologize to him.

The second prince who got the name of a rat is currently at the side kneeling before his beloved.

Every maid who saw him can't even laugh because he is the second prince, the only son of the empress. Who dares to laugh at him.

But they look at their own young master who is practicing his archery with a worship. They got to see a new world because of their young master.

The courage of their young master is really big. He dared let the second prince kneel before him.

Lu Biyu turned around and walk to the second prince.

"Are you tired?" Lu Biyu asked the person who was still kneeling.

Of course the second prince won't say that he is tired. Even if he was tired he dared not say it.

"No,I'm still okay." Longwei replied to his beloved with a smile.

Lu Biyu just smiled after hearing what he said." Then you kneel until dark. Okay?"

The smile on Longwei's face banished in an instant and he became stiff.

"Yu-er...." He called out as weakly as possible. Maybe his beloved will change his mind.

Lu Biyu just gives him a side glance and starts drinking his tea.

The wedding would be the day after tomorrow. He still can't believe that this prince and Wenya are the same person.

Every time he remembered what he said yesterday to this bastard he would be red from shame and anger.

What elope are you talking about? Pei! You can't elope because he is the prince that you would marry!

He glared at the prince and said." The wedding. How is everything?"

The prince who got the question hurriedly replied."Everything is okay. You don't need to worry, all you have to do is wear the wedding dress and wait for me to fetch you."

Because of his excitement while he is speaking he stands up and walks to Lu Biyu's side with a wide smile.

When Lu Biyu saw this he glared at the man, after being glared the man kneel again together with his head down.

Lu Biyu can see the invisible two puppy ears that droop and the puppy tail lay restless on the ground, he almost laughs and lose his composure because of this.

At this time Lu Chao came looking for the second prince and what he saw gave him a cold sweat in an instant.

"Yo-your highness, why are you kneeling? Please stand up if the emperor and empress knew about this, I don't know how to explain." He hastily helped Longwei to stand up under the blaring gaze of his younger brother. He slightly trembled because of the stare.

He is sure that his younger brother would be angry because he interrupted him from giving his punishment to his man but this is the second prince ah! He can't just walk away after he sees that the prince is kneeling beside his brother.

"Dage" Lu Biyu called to his brother who ignored him.

Using his most sweet and beautiful smile, he smiles at his older brother and stands up.

"Yuyu, you can't just order the prince to kneel. Understand?" Lu Chao summoned his courage just to say this.

Him a bro-con cannot accept that his brother won't talk to him or be angry at him but this time is an exception. For the sake of their family he would endure!

Lu Biyu put both his hand to his dage and the prince's shoulder and tapped it.

"Good" he said and walked away with his servant tailing him.

The two men who escaped a very big disaster let out a sigh of relief. They look at each other and shake their heads.

"Your Highness, I risked my life today so you owe me." Lu Chao jokingly said to Longwei.

Longwei stood up and said to Lu Chao.

"I'll follow him,I need his forgiveness so that on the day of our marriage I won't worry." With that he started walking in the direction where Lu Biyu had been.

Lu Chao just bowed and looked at the second prince's back.

Longwei circled around the garden of the Lu's until he saw his beloved standing in front of the fish pond.

"You know, when I was a kid I wanted to be a fish in this pond. So that I can swim freely, I won't worry, I won't think where to get the food because someone will feed me." Lu Biyu said when he sensed the second prince beside him. He looked up and smiled at the second prince.

The smile on his face looks like a new flower bud that blooms in their season.

The fresh feeling you can feel. The wind that keeps going,swaying his long waist hair.

The look of it is really dazzling.

"Baobei....." The second prince whispers. He wanted to say something but he couldn't speak.

"Hmm? What did you say?" Lu Biyu, who really heard what the second prince said, asked with his beautiful confused face.

The second prince who heard him snapped out of his dazed and replied.

"Nothing, I just want to apologize for what I did back then. I really didn't mean to deceive you. Really, I'm planning to confess to you about my identity before the wedding but you figured it out so soon." He said without looking at Lu Biyu so he didn't see that the bright smile on Lu Biyu's face banished after he said nothing.

After a while he didn't hear a reply, he look at Lu Biyu who quickly averted his gaze.

Longwei became confused because of this.

What happened?

Did I say something wrong?

Longwei who didn't know what happen just stand there stunned while Lu Biyu give him a 'hmp!' And walk away.

(A/N: HOW ARE YOU GUYS TODAY? DID YOU GUYS ALREADY GOT YOUR VACCINE?

I JUST GOT MY FIRST VACCINE LAST DEC 1. I HOPE THAT ALL OF YOU CAN ALSO GOT YOUR VACCINE.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE ✔️
COMMENT ✔️
FOLLOW✔️)