CHAPTER 3: THE SECOND PRINCE LOVE

THE SECOND PRINCE
LOVE

Phoenix Pavilion

One of the rooms in Phoenix Pavilion sat two handsome men facing each other calmly drinking his tea while the other man couldn't even focus on his drinking.

The latter is Lu Chao. On this day, the Second Prince invites him for a chat but his heart can't calm down.

He's sure that the prince didn't forget what his younger brother did to him. Being shouted at and receiving a glare is really not tolerable, especially to his status.

"Your younger brother, where is he?"

The Prince is the first one to open his mouth to speak.

Lu Chao got scared silly because of this.

"Your Highness, This subordinate of yours will ask for forgiveness about my Younger Brother fuss two days ago. His temper....his temper is really not like that. My family's ger is really obedient and well-behaved that day. Your highness called him that he is not used to it because everyone in the family called him Yuyu or xiaoyu. Please forgive my Younger Brother." He said while kneeling.

That day he talked with his brother about his behavior and he said that he will ask for forgiveness about his attitude. He just does not know how to start. That's why his younger brother locked himself in his room to think.

"Lu Chao"

"Your Highness?"

"Aren't you my future brother-in-law? Your brother is my future wangfei, my wife, my legal spouse. What are you kneeling about? If that temper of him I can't already tolerate then what more when he married me? What if he makes a fuss at everything? What if he makes trouble for me everytime time? Should I; his husband, need to punish him? Then I'm not qualified to be his husband. Lu Chao, I know that your father has only one wife, the mother of you four siblings. The Marques household doesn't have any concubine." The second prince said those lines while looking at him.

"Lu Biyu, 18 years old this year, the fourth son of Marques, the only ger in the family, the treasure,the beloved, the reverse scales of the Lu Family."

"This Prince won't trouble your younger brother about something like what he did that day. I can tolerate everything about him you know that. I already told you about my thoughts long time ago, did you forget?

Do you want me to repeat it now? I have so much time this day. The first time I saw him was when I'm 16 years old, while he was 14 years old. That day he got lost at the palace, his eyes red because of crying.

His face flush, his lips trembling when he saw me, his red face brighten as if he saw his savior while me at the hand is stunned. My age that day is already suitable for marriage I said to myself that when the day the person in front of me come of age I will propose a marriage but unfortunately Imperial Father push me to a war in borderline.

In a blink of an eye the war finished. I'm already 20 this year. My prestige in the army is already stable but my back palace.....those people stuff those women and ger to my palace.

They also want to stuff me a woman as a first wife but I refuse no one's allowed to occupy that seat beside him.

Until this month the emperor's edict came down and it's about my marriage with him. I'm so happy that tears run down to my cheeks. Finally my beloved will be fully mine." The Second Prince said this with a smile on his face. That smile is sincere not like those smile he gave to those people in the palace.

"Your Highness, I-I....." Lu Chao doesn't know what to say. He thought that the prince had already forgotten about them. He thought that the affection of the Prince had already faded but he was wrong . That affection is true, not just a whimsical behavior of a prince. He didn't think that a prince who wants to sit on the throne, who doesn't trust anybody will love like this strongly.

Lu Chao came back home after that talk with the second prince in a daze.

The Second Prince really does love my younger brother.

Sigh

"Dage, you are back. Where did you go? Why didn't you take me with you?" He looked back and he saw his younger brother under the ray of sun going down. His appearance looked more delicate and beautiful.

Running all the way to his Dage he grabs the other in his elbow and clings himself to his dage while inquiring where did he go.

"I just met my superior. That superior we met last time. He also wants to meet you tomorrow."

"Huh? But why?"

"He just wants to have a talk with you. And you need to apologize for what you said last time." His dage said while the two of them walked back to their house.

"Should I prepare an apology gift?" He asks while holding the upper layer of his skirt so that he can walk properly.

The way he holds the skirt of his clothes and his walking posture. Holding the arm of his dage, holding his skirt with his straight body, his walking looks like he is one of those princesses in the palace. Well he will be really one of those.

Lu Chao looks at his younger brother and smiles, looks like he wont get bullied once he becomes part of the royalty.

Lu Biyu really wont get bullied and his posture and etiquette is learned when he is still in the modern world after all he is part of the second generation young master and the teaching in his family about this is very strict. But he didn't know that the etiquette here and the etiquette in modern world between aristocratic family and well off family is the same here. The only difference is he needs to add the position of a certain someone if they have a very high position. He also needs to refer to himself as a "servant, lowly one" when speaking to the royal family and minister , etc.

"It's up to you, if you want to give him a gift."

The two brothers walk straight to the dining hall of their house where their family is already seated and waiting for them.

(A/N: I'M SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO DO SO YEAH. THANK YOU FOR READING AND BEING PATIENTLY WAITING.)