Gentle (AkashiXReader)[Lemon]

WHO KNOWS HIS DAD'S NAME.

=======================

"Seijuuro, you must complete this no matter what. Don't disappoint me." his father said sternly while giving him some important documents.

"Yes, Father." Akashi said and walked away.

He opened his study room's door and widened his eyes.

You were sitting on his huge table, messing with his things, stationary, books, paper documents and other sorts. Not to mention, you were wearing his clothes too. A red baggy T-shirt without any bottoms.

"What are you doing (First Name)......" he sighed and rubbed his temple, shaking his head.

"Oh, you came back! How was your dad?" you asked while putting on a red coloured glasses on his table.

He closed the door, "He gave me some work to do. And you, you shouldn't mess with other people's things. Didn't your parents teach you that?" he scowled with his arms crossed.

"My parents? Nope~" you said in a cheeky yet teasing tone.

"Oh? They didn't do that? I guess I'll have to be the one who accomplish that then." he smirked.

"What?"

Akashi came over, you naturally backed away because you had an uneasy feeling.

He pushed all the mess away, leaving only you, trembling slightly on the shiny wood table.

Akashi hold both your wrists and pinned you onto the table. He moved one of his leg in between your thigh, causing you to blush.

He moved it closer to your unusual wet cavern, "Looks like somebody needs to be punished."

He moved his hands up your shirt, hovering everywhere.

You flinched to the cold yet warm touch.

Akashi pulled off the shirt, leaving you bare with (Favourite Colour and Design) underwear. He then cupped your cheek with his hand and kissed you on the lips passionately.

He pulled away and groped the soft mounds and massaged them, then went towards you and sucked it.

You moaned and tangled your fingers in his crimson red hair.

He then moved his hands down to your wet cavern, sliding off your panties and threw it across the room.

Pushing two digits in while teasing your breasts, your leg grazed across his manhood, which you could feel it's as stiff as rock.

"My, you were getting impatient, huh? Tempting me like that....." he smirked.

"W-What? I didn't mean to...." you blushed.

He suddenly thrust his fingers faster, you felt a tight coil forming and you let it all out.

Akashi pulled it out and licked his finger, "Very well done. Should I give you a reward?"

He unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, unbuttoned his shirt and took off everything. His hard member shoots up as soon it was released, throbbing.

You stared stared at it in disbelief. 'How could someone with such tiny body to have such large penis?', was what you wanted to ask but afraid that you could get grounded even more since it's offensive.

"Like what you see, (First Name)~?" he smirked, sexily.

Of course you can't say anything, you were stunned.

"Now, kneel before me. You know what to do."

You gulped and did as he said. You did knelled before him and hesitantly hold his hard manhood.

You gave it a little lick and Akashi flinched slightly, didn't expect you to do that.

You then started to blow him, he grabbed a fistful of your hair so that they won't get in the way.

You bobbed your head back and forth, Akashi moaned. He then jerked his head back and released it in your mouth.

You choked, "Bleh! It taste funny..... bitter? Wait no, salty? I can't tell.... it's yucky!" you stuck your tongue out.

Akashi was somehow pissed off for some reason and had a tick marked on his forehead, "Oh? Is it? Maybe I should give you a ton more."

You shivered as you felt a menacing aura came out fro nowhere.

He pushed you gently onto the floor and spread your legs open.

"WAIT!" you suddenly yelled.

"What?"

"P-Please be gentle....." you blushed and covered your have with your delicate hands.

Akashi smiled and slowly, pushed himself in.

You felt painful pleasure through your body as he was all the way in.

"...t-tight.... " he grunted.

You tear up from the unbearable pain, which Akashi seemed to notice. He gave you time to adjust yourself to be more comfortable.

After you had adjusted, he started off by slowly moving his hips.

"S-Sei..... juuro~!" you moaned his name and he thrust faster and harder.

Without you knowing, he planted a tiny hickey on your neck.

"I'm close...." he muttered.

"M-Me too!"

So, the both of you came together.

Akashi was exhausted as he panted, he plopped himself onto you, sweating.

"Sei....  you're heavy...." you groaned.

Hoping he would move away, but he's already closing his eyes.

"So tired from working huh......" you mumbled.

"Oh really?"

"Wha- I thought you were sleeping!"

"How can I sleep without accomplishing my work? And, I'm still little done with you," he grinned.

"Eh?! C'mon, give me a break.... My body is aching~" you whined.

*knock knock*

"Seijuuro-sama, (First Name)-sama. The dinner is prepared." one of the maid said behind the door.

"Coming!" you replied.

Akashi frowned, "Didn't I said that I'm not done with you?"

"Maa maa, let's leave that aside." you sweatdropped.

You quickly clean yourself up and put on your clothes,  "FOOD, HERE I COME!"

Akashi sighed and shook his head, "I guess it can't be helped then."

===========================

Holy crap. I wish I could just give up on studies and work.....

Nanami Haruka, age 13 shall not give up until the end! *raises fist*