A Pair (KiseXReader)

just like every cliche stories...

"I'm sorry (First Name)cchi... I'm transferring to Kyoto tomorrow because of modelling..."

"Wha- that's too sudden!" tears were urging out from your eye sockets.

"I'm so sorry, (First Name)!" Kise bowed 90° to you, sincerely apologizing.

'He's leaving! Isn't there anyway to stop him?' 

Kise extended his arms out, "C'mere (First Name)cchi." he said with a smile, but deep down, he was crying.

"I love you, (First Name)." 

--- 

"Sigh, without that idiot, the club is so quiet..." Kasamatsu sighed.

"Yeah, without him here, no chicks will be in the gym anymore!" Moriyama fake cried, the entire gym fell silent.

"Do you miss him, (First Name)?" Kobori asked and the entire team turned their heads to you.

You smiled softly, "Of course, he's my boyfriend after all."

Time past quickly, the seniors graduated and you had became a senior yourself too.

"Now class, please write down your ambition on the paper slip given. This will determine the type of courses you could go to after y'all have graduated."

Chef, engineer, doctor, firefighter, pilot and so on. There's so many careers you could take but there's this one specific hobby you had.

Cameraman.

'Come to think of it, that blondie always asked me to pretend we're in a photo shoot. He would be the model and I would be the cameraman...' 

You held on your pen and scribbled down on the paper slip.

"Pass up the slips when you're done before you head out for lunch!"

- Several Years Later - 

"(First Name)!" a staff member called out.

"Yes?"

"We're heading to London tomorrow! The producer of another company wants you to be their camera man for their top model!" 

"REALLY?! LONDON!" 

And so the next day, all of you set out to London.  

On the plane, you touched the ring that your beloved gave it to you before he left.

"I'll ask you to marry me when we meet again. It's a promise." 

You giggled to yourself and thought, 'I want to see him...' 

--- 

"Ah! London Bridge! We'll be having the shoot on that bridge!"

"Woah, the scenery is magnificent..." you glimpsed around in awe.

"No time to rest, guys! We're heading straight to the shoot right now! Chop chop!"

A/N: okay idk what the shoot wud have and do. so ill skip the details and head straight to the reader!

"The model is ready!"

You held your camera in your hands, getting ready.

The golden hair locks, tall figure in Victorian male clothes, holding a top hat in his hands, you caught it all with your eyes within seconds.

"K-Kise?"

The male turned his head towards you as soon as you called out to him.

No words spoken, he ran to you and hugged you so tightly that you had difficulty breathing.

"C-Can't breathe-"

"I missed you a lot, (First Name)!" Kise cried.

"Yes yes, I do too." you patted his back.

"Ah... youth~" the staff members teased.

Kise broke the hug and knelt down with a rose out of nowhere, "(First Name), will you marry me?" he smiled.

================

wew.