Utopian (AomineXReader)

"Hmm... does this look cuter on me?" you held out a red polka dot with frills bikini while the bottoms were like a mini skirt with frills too.

"Nah, too flashy. Why are we even here anyways?" Aomine yawned.

"To choose a suitable bikini, of course! For the sake of this year's summer vacation!" you said with your voice filled with determination while you had blazing fire on the background.

Aomine sweat dropped, "Yeah yeah..."

"Oh yeah, you choose one too!" you smiled brightly.

Aomine looked at you with an unamused face, "You expect me to choose something for myself in this kind of place?"

You then remembered, "Whoops, never mind then. I wouldn't want to see you in bikinis." you giggled, "Imagine a black man in those feminine and sexy swimsuits or bikinis... ugh, gives me goose bumps." you shuddered.

"Oi." he glared at you and you laughed.

"I'm just kidding~ But seriously, I really can't choose which one that is suitable for me..."

Aomine sighed and walked to random spots and came towards you with a bunch of cute bikinis, "Try these."

You looked at him with sparkling eyes, "You actually do have a kind heart~"

"Gah! Don't I always do..." he mumbled.

"Thanks by the way!" you flashed your smile and went to try those on.

But, almost every time you came out from the fitting room, Aomine would shook his head.

"That does suit you either..." he commented.

"Oh please, this is the 26th bikini I've already tried on..." you groaned.

Aomine thought for a while as he looked around, and a certain unique type of swimsuit that was on a mannequin caught his eyes.

He went to took it off and gave it to you, "Here, give this a try."

"My, you took the most grand masterpiece of all time, young man." the sales girl smiled.

"Eh? What do you mean?" you questioned.

"This swimsuit is the one and only piece that our designers came up with an idea with, which is a unique theme. It only suits the person perfectly when that person's character fits with what the swimsuit really is. Oops, does that make any sense?" she laughed nervously.

"Unique theme? And that is?"

The girl gave you two a soft smile, "It's 'Utopian Princess'."

Then Aomine looked at you from head to toe with his face filled with disgust, "You? A princess? Forget it, I'll bring you another one."

You took a hanger and slapped his back and he winced in pain, "Shut up, you lewd man."

"Why don't you give it a try?" the sales girl asked.

"O-Okay..."

You went back into the fitting room and put yourself in to the swimsuit.

Sure enough, the quality was at its finest. Soft and silky. The colours are very vibrant and it happened to be in (Favourite Colour) too. And it's somewhat similar to a monokini but a bit more cover ups.

You look yourself in the mirror, "Mmm... it's the perfect size for me."

You walked out and Aomine took a glance at you.

He dropped a magazine that he was reading and the sales girl looked at you with her eyes widened in amazement.

"My my, as expected. From the first glimpse I had caught of you, the first swimsuit that came across my mind was this one." she smiled.

You looked at Aomine, waiting for his comment.

"W-Well, I guess it's not that bad..."

You chuckled and as you felt the fine fabric on your skin, you stoned.

"What happened to you, (First Name)?"

You looked at the price tag, your jaw hit the floor.

"I-I think I'll choose another one." you laughed nervously.

"Why?" Aomine asked.

The sales girl came towards you and patted your back, "I know, it's really pricey right? Don't worry, I'll give this to you as a present." she winked.

"E-Eh?! No way! I can't take this for f-free!" you exclaimed.

"It's fine, I'll take care of everything!" and with that, she urged you to take the swimsuit off and wrapped it up nicely and gave it to you.

"Now go, have a great time with your boyfriend!"

"B-But..."

The girl flashed her usual smile and obviously you can't back down now.

"Thank you very much!" you bowed.

On the way home, you were humming and skipping slightly.

"Man, I didn't think that you can get that for free." Aomine said.

"I know right~ And its the one and only piece too~ I can't wait for the summer vacation!"

"...but, don't you think that that swimsuit is a bit too showy?"

===========================

needa read something to get inspirations. and this chapter totally made no sense to me.

Any requests? Inbox! NO LEMONS .