You Caught Them Pt.1

Here it is! The yaoi special is here! Yeahh, it's not what you guys quite expect but.....I don't think it's THAT bad so, go ahead and read it!

FOR YAOI READERS.

Plot: You accidentally eavesdrop the conversation between the pairing. You didn't know what to do during the yaoi process so you continue to listen to them.
=====

-AomineXKagami+Reader-

"Hey, (First Name)...." Kagami called as he approach you.

You turned to him, waiting for him to continue.

"Uh... I have relative coming over today. So I can't teach you how to cook today." he stated.

"It means that you're not free today and I'll go tomorrow?" you asked.

"Y-Yeah.... " he answered nervously while scratching the back of his head.

"Hmm.... too bad then. I'll go over tomorrow." you said.

"Jaa, I'm gonna get going. Bye!" he waved and ran off.

"*Sigh* just when I've already finished the beef stew yesterday...." you sighed and walked back home.

*

You went to the kitchen for a cup of water and you noticed the stew on the counter.

"Or maybe I'll should drop by quickly and give it to him." you muttered to yourself.

You took a quick shower and head off to Kagami's house in casual clothes and with the stew in your hands.

-Time Skip- 

You pressed the doorbell, waiting for an answer. But it was silent and no reply.

You pressed it again multiple times, 'Is it broken?' you thought to yourself.

You let out a sigh and went for the doorknob, it wasn't locked.

You were quite surprise of how careless Kagami is as he always locks it up properly. You shrugged it off and went in.

"Sorry for intruding....." as you are expecting Kagami and his relative chatting away in the living room, it was empty.

Kagami's bag was lying on the floor beside the couch along with another unknown bag. "Didn't he said he is going to have a relative over?" you mumbled.

You place the stew on the dining table and head toward his bedroom.

"Nngh! S-Slow down!" a familiar voice was heard.

"You turned me on so much that I didn't know what to do...." another voice said huskily.

'Kagami?'

You closed in and press yourself onto Kagami's bedroom door.

You blushed furiously as you heard skin slapping against each other in monstrous speed.

"Nngh... Ah! ~" Kagami moaned.

'What the.....?!'

You gasp in shock and backed away, not realizing that you've bumped onto the wall and made a sound.

'Shit! They're gonna know that I'm here!'

Aomine stopped, "Oi, did you hear something?"

Kagami was there panting and replied, "H-Huh?"

Aomine stared at the door for quite a while but then shrug it off and continue to do what he's doing.

You were shaking, not in fear but in some sort of mixed emotions. Excited, embarrassment.