Piquant (Aomine X Reader)[Lemon]

You were sitting on the comfy single-sized bed of the male's, wearing the bathrobe loosely.

The steam came out from the bathroom as the door creaked open and appeared a tall, tanned and well-built male, with a towel draping on his hipbone covering his lower limbs. His cobalt blue hair was dripping ad it was wet, beautifully carved abs were just feast to your eyes.

He walked towards you and pinned you down on the bed, caging you under him.

He kissed you passionately, and proceeded planting love bites on your neck, collarbone, and down to your breasts.

His right leg was in between the sensitive area and was teasing it with his knee.

Cool water droplets from his hair dripped onto you body which of course, you shivered slightly and moaned softly which made you look even cuter to him in such situations.

He then undid your bathrobe, leaving you bare and too, unraveled his bath towel and revealed a stiff manhood.

With those blue eyes looking at yours, filled with lust, it turned you on as much as your body did to him.

He then spread your legs open, teasing your clit with the tip of his girth, oozing out translucent fluid.

"I'm putting it in... "

You nodded and he slowly, so ever gently, pushed himself inside you.

".... tight, " he grunted.

You bit your lips as he hit the opening of your cervix.

"Put your arms around me, (First Name). "

He pulled it out and plunged it in in a slow and steady pace.

He reached over and slipped his warm tongue into your mouth and played with yours while increasing his pace.

As he was biting your ear, you could feel his hot breath and it stimulated pleasantly to every part of your body.

You began to tighten when he played with your clit as he thrust.

"I'm gonna cum... "

With the last powerful thrust, warm semen flow into you.

He then collapsed onto you, both trying to catch their breaths.

"That was great, (First Name). Should we have a second round?" he snickered and you heard his stomach growled.

"Why don't we have some supper first, Daiki?" you chuckled.

"Oh you want to spice things up with food? Sure thing, babe. "

===================================

And I'm back from the dead, dear readers ')

I'll update once ideas are willing to approach me and it would take a while to update again.