Prank (KagamiXReader)

Hope you enjoy!

=====================================

(In this story,you are Kuroko and Kagami's personal trainer/coach.)

You were heading towards the usual gym and looking through today's training regimens. You slid open the door and saw that Kagami was alone.

"Where's Kuro-?" you asked and was interrupted by the ringing of your phone.

"Hello?" you answered.

"Hello, I'm Kuroko. I'm afraid I can't attend the training today because Nigou is ill." Kuroko on the other side, explained.

"Okay, I get it. Take care of Nigou then." you said.

"Hai." he hung up.

"Oh, Coach (First Name)! You're here." Kagami greeted.

"Yeah, and it seems like Kuroko can't come today." you said as you slid your phone into your bag.

"E-eh, why?" he stuttered and blushed slightly.

"Because Nigou is sick." you replied.

'So it means that I'm going to spend time alone with (First Name)?'  he thought.

"What are you blushing for? Let's get started." you said and did some stretches.

You showed Kagami the regimens, "First, I'm going to teach you how to pass the ball swiftly without bouncing it. I named it, 'The Instant Pass.'" you instructed and he nodded.

The both of you began to run around the court and started to pass the ball to each other.

You passed the ball to Kagami and shouted, "Pass the ball back!" He tries to catch the call and pass back while running but failed.

You sighed and picked up the ball. "You have to be fast, Kagami." you said.

"G-Gomen..." he said and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Let's start again." you said.

This time, you used more strength to pass the ball. 

"ARGH!" you heard Kagami groan.

The ball you just passed hit Kagami's face. "A-ah.." he fainted.

"Kagami! Are you okay?" you asked as you ran towards him. His eyes were spinning. You dragged him to the bleachers and laid him down.

You got a wet towel and put it on his forehead, hoping that he would wake up soon.

A few minutes had passed and he has yet awaken.'

Geez,did I hit him that hard? I thought he was stronger than that.'  You wondered, sweat dropping.

You sat ahead of him and waiting for him to wake up. You felt bored, thinking of what to do for the time being.

You found yourself staring at the victim which you had accidentally hit him with a basketball.

You started to play his hair and an evil prank idea came to mind. You took out two hair ribbons from your pocket and grinned.

*snap snap* 

"Mn! This will be perfect!" you squealed and was satisfied with your 'master piece'.

"Ugh... What happened?" you turned around, to see that Kagami was awake. 

He run his hand through his hair and it seems like his hand was stuck in a certain place.

"What is this?" he tried to pull off the ribbon. You giggled and lent him your mirror.

He looked at himself in the mirror and exploded while blushing madly.

"(FIRST NA--)! COACH (FIRST NAME)! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY HAIR?!" he yelled.

"Oh~ It looks cute on you~" you teased.

You took out your phone and showed him the photo that you took, "This is my master piece!" you exclaimed.

"H-HEY! GIVE ME THAT!" 

He started to chase after you at full speed so naturally, you ran.

"DELETE IT!" he demanded with his blushing face.

"No way!" you stuck out your tongue while running, hoping to not bite your tongue.

"You little..." he mumbled and ran even faster without you knowing.

The gap between the both of you decreased and Kagami seemed to trip on his shoelaces. You turned towards him to see whether has he given up, but it doesn't seem so.

He fell on top of you. "It hurts..." you groaned while shutting your eyes. Something soft and warm was on your lips. You opened your eyes, Kagami was steaming.

You gazed down, 'W-we KISSED?!'  you screamed in your mind.

Kagami got up quickly, "I-I'M SO SORRY!" he bowed repeatedly with his face as red as his hair.

You sat up, thought for a while then grinned as evil as it can be.

"You are so dead, Kagami~" you sang in a sadistic tone.

"E-eh?"

"The whole school will know your embarrassing twin-tails hairstyle~" you sang and emphasizing the word 'whole'

"P-PLEASE DON'T!"

Let the wicked deed begin.....

===========================================