This is Why We Don't Give Dragons Microphones

Cú alter stood in front of one of his soldiers with a grim expression.

Cú alter: "So, first off. They managed to kidnap Medb. Normally that wouldn't be too much of an issue, but with her gone, the soldiers morale has hit rock bottom."

???: "Then we should try and get her back. I'm sure little miss Sith and I can handle it."

Cú alter: "I appreciate the enthusiasm, Fergus. However Sith is out looking for the other half of her that managed to split off. No doubt she's with that group from Chaldea."

Fergus mac Roich looked at his old friend and sighed.

Fergus: "What should we do then?"

Cú alter: "They seem to have a little resistance going on. I got scouts reporting that a few of them were in Dallas. But I'm sending you to Alexandria. There's been some movement there as well and I want that town garrisoned."

Fergus: "What about Dallas?"

Cú: "Sith will handle the resistance there."

With that said, Fergus nodded and headed out of the throne room. He walked out to meet a unit of celts that were waiting for his command.

Fergus: "We're going to Alexandria. We'll deal with the resistance there while miss Sith handles Dallas. Let's move out, lads!"

A collective cheer from the Celts signalled their departure as Cú Alter watched from the whitehouse balcony.

Cú Alter: "No doubt she'll be here as well. Crafty bitch is still powerful even if I am like this now."

???: "This is why you have me though, yes?"

Alter turned to the red-haired woman behind him.

Cú alter: "As one of the few people that can potentially defeat her, your presence will be invaluable. However with the realisation that Chaldea's on some fuckshit. I need you to find them before she does."

???: "You can count on me, Cú. But, what if she's found them already?"

Cú alter: "Then try and turn them against her."

???: "I will try, Cú. But understand that I cannot promise anything."

Cú alter: "Doesn't matter. Get out there, Rider."

The servant nodded and moved out to try and intercept Chaldea.

Speaking of the Chaldea team. They were just setting up their camp for the night. Dallas was still a few days from their position, but they had to move at first light.

Baobhan Sith and Enkidu walked over with some Elk that the two had hunted and Bunyan put them on the fire to cook. Thankfully she was resourceful and though her food wasn't as good as Emiya's or Boudica's, it wasn't a kick in the ass off of it.