Assassin Too Angery To Die

It'd been three weeks since the American singularity was repaired. The new servants had moved in with relative ease, though Medb was a bit more difficult due to her high standards. Though her room was positioned between Lancer and Caster Cú. On one hand, Y/n felt bad for them. On the other hand, it was funny to see the three interact.

Cú Alter had also been summoned as one of Sakura's servants. He proved himself to be incredibly capable as her ace servant. Medusa had also made her contract with Sakura. Y/n felt it only right that they be master and servant again.

Also, it was official. Most of the servants from the 2004 grail war had reunited. Lancer Cú, Rider Medusa, Berserker Heracles, Archer Gil, Archer Emiya, Assassin Sasaki Kojirou had also been summoned by Gudako. Caster Medea was also present, though she was a bit of a closet otaku.

There were also a lot of Y/n's old servants back. Jeanne, Mordred, Fran, Dantés, Jalter. 

However he wanted everyone back, though he still shuddered when he remembered how Lev Lainur had turned Leonidas against him in Rome.

Y/n decided to go for a wander round to the rec room. Upon his arrival, he found Zhuge and Chen playing some RTS games while Brynhildr sat with a few of the others and chatted over some tea and snacks.

He smiled as he saw Alice and Jack playing with some LEGO as well. Specifically star wars LEGO, which he wholeheartedly approved of.

He turned and walked back out before running into Kojirou in the hall.

Kojirou: "Oh, Lord Y/n. How are you feeling today?"

 How are you feeling today?"

Y/n: "Pretty good, Kojirou. I was actually gonna head to the summoning room if you want to come with."

Kojirou: "I'm afraid I can't, I promised my master I'd help her learn how to use a katana."

Y/n chuckled before he felt someone tugging on his shirt. He looked down and found Voyager smiling up at him.

 He looked down and found Voyager smiling up at him

Voyager: "I can come with you if you want, master."

Y/n: "of course, c'mon. Let's see who we can bring into the fold."