Fairy of Blood

Y/n: "This... Has turned into a difficult situation."

Y/n wasn't exactly wrong in that assessment. He was pinned to the ground as a pair of bright silver eyes hovered above him while quiet giggling echoed around the tent.

Y/n decided to only attack if she tried to go for the kill as his assailant hovered over him. Both of her hands had him pinned, though he could easily use one of Chiyo's noble phantasms (of which she literally has thousands) to inflict a charm on her.

However no such attack came, she just hovered over him repeating the same three words over and over again.

???: "I found you...~ I found you...~"

Y/n then closed his eyes again and when he reopened them, his eyes shone as a golden mist appeared, casting a dim, warm light all over the tent.

Now he had a good view of the woman who was straddling him. Long red hair that faded into silver contrasted her deathly pale skin. Her white outfit was tattered and dirty, but her features were delicate. The markings on her eyes almost looked like tears. However her silver eyes were locked directly on him.

Y/n: "So, you're the fairy that Medb as talking about?"

???: "... Medb? Ah... that woman."

Y/n was confused, Medb had described this fairy to be an unreasonably violent force of nature. Yet she seemed content just straddling him.

???: "Baobhan Sith, Baobhan Sith... The cute girl with red heels... Everyone's favourite in the village... She can comfort anyone with her smile..."

She held her hands to her head as if she was in physical pain. Y/n took the opportunity to hold himself up with his elbows.

???: "Ah, my head... My head hurts!"

Y/n: "Seems like she's broken beyond all repair... Chiyo, you're experienced with insanity, any advice?"

Chiyo: "Imma keep it a hundred with you, chief. Y' mgep soth."

Y/n: "Yeah, that helps a whole lot, Chiyo."

Chiyo: "Hey, you asked about insanity, I know how to inflict it, not how to deal with it."

Y/n sighed inwardly before turning his full attention to the fairy that was on top of him.

Y/n: "So, your name is Baobhan Sith?"

Baobhan Sith: "Ah... Yes. My name... Baobhan Sith..."

The fairy held her head again and Y/n took the opportunity to sit up straight as she writhed.

Baobhan Sith: "My head burns..."

She thrashed around until she felt a warmth on her head. Opening her eyes, she found Y/n resting his hand on top of her head.