Chapter 4 - Stories From The Past

4 Days Later

After the disaster that was Vancouver Adam and Elliot decided to go south, now. They didn't know where to, neither if they would ever find anyone else, but Vancouver was just too cold for them. They walked for some days and even though Adam tried to forget what had happened between them back in Vancouver he couldn't. He wasn't even sure if he wanted to. They would often do... things, during night. But when the morning came it was as if nothing had happened. It was weird...

As they walked through the empty streets of some little town they didn't bother to catch the name of, Elliot just kept rambling about lots of stuff Adam couldn't bother to listen to. The only thing on his mind was: "What are we going to do next?"

Apparently that was the last thing on Elliot's mind. Adam had handled him going on and on about the sky, the weirdness every empty street caused on them and even goddamn squirls but NEVER about what they would do next. Since Elliot asked him "Where to, now?" he had never brought it up again and he didn't really seem to care.

-Are you even listening to me? - Adam was pulled out of his thoughts by Elliot's voice.

-Hm? - the american man mumbled. - Oh, no. Not really.

-Rude. - Elliot pouted. - I asked if we could stop for a bit, I'm hungry.

-Mhm. Sure, it's not like we have anywhere to be at. - Adam sighed as he sat down.

Elliot sat beside him and Adam handed him the backpack with the food. Elliot opened it as if the cuffs weren't even there (Adam guessed that he would have gotten used to it, somewhen) and pulled some snacks out. He was about to zip it close when he noticed something non-eatable in there. He looked at Adam through the corner of his eye to make sure the eldest man wasn't paying attention to him and digged through the backpack until he grabbed two little pieces of thick paper, like photos. When he pulled them out he realized that they were, in fact, two photos. He took a closer look at them until he realized that the man on the photos was Adam. A younger, goth-ish Adam but still Adam. His hair wasn't brown, as Elliot was used to seeing it, but black and his haircut was in a punk style. He also noticed that Adam was wearing a kind of uniform, he wondered if those were from his days as a young cadet.

 He also noticed that Adam was wearing a kind of uniform, he wondered if those were from his days as a young cadet