Chapter 2

On the following day......

After half an hour beating, they all are now sitting on the table. Having a silent dinner.

                        Y/n        Tae
                     –––––––————
                   Mr.Kim    Mrs.Kim

Mr.Kim was eating silently. But deep inside, he was scared. His body has so many bruises. His hand was bandaged. The atmosphere was uncomfortable until y/n's mom broke it by clearing her throat.

Mom:"Umm..what happened with the assistant?"

Y/n:"I fired her."this news shocked Mr and Mrs Kim very much. They didn't expect that.

Mom:"O-okay...now we have to find a new one."

Y/n:"No, Mom. I think you should join the company as dad's assistant."everyone was shook.

Mom:"What?"

Y/n:"What? Don't believe in any girl. Every assistant can try again. So, if you don't want that, then be dad's assistant. In this way, you can keep an eye on him."her mom thought about it for some minute. Then she nodded.

Mom:"You are right. Mr.Kim. Tell your company. I will join the company from tomorrow, as your assistant. Got it?"she sent death glare to dad. Dad rapidly nodded as he was afraid.
Tae didn't spoke, cause he was shook.

After the dinner....

Y/n called her mom,dad in living room. They came and y/n told them to change into some beautiful dresses.

Mom:"But why?"

Y/n:"Just go." She pushed them . After some minutes they came while fully dressed up.

Mom:"Now tell me."

Y/n:"Well..you two fought. And now you two are out off love. So, I booked a hotel for you two. The hotel is so beautiful. I told the driver to drop you there. You two go there and enjoy the night. And specially, GROW. SOME. LOVE. Got it?"her mom and dad smiled at their daughter. She always do everything perfectly.

Mom:"Aww...my y/n. I love you, my darling."her dad hugs her as well as her mom. They leaves the house and went to the hotel. Meanwhile Taehyung.

Tae:"Woah..sis. You are something." He put a hand on her shoulder.
She sent a death glare to him. He quickly take off his hand from her shoulder 😂😂

Y/n:"Well..You should be careful too. Cause, I Know you don't have any wife. But you know I can beat you also. Mind it."she warned and went to her room.

Tae:"Oh..my God. I think, I will die one day in her hand."he said and wipe sweats from his forehead.

Seriously this girl...
Wish the guy all the best who will marry her in future 😂😂

Hello Guys!! How was this chapter? I hope you enjoyed it. I like y/n's attitude. I will update soon. Soon we will meet Astro. So, be patience. Now, plz vote and comment. Bye bye...