Chapter 20

Moonbin's Pov

When I saw her, I lost into her beauty. I was so amused by her Beauty. Her milky white skin, her tight collarbone, beautiful eyes with lenses, perfect shape nose, soft pink lips, silky smooth hair which was curled, her angelic smile....I am just drowning over her everything. I was so lost at her beauty that I didn't noticed someone was calling me.

Ew:"Bin.. bin. BINNNN."he shouted.

MB:"WHAT?"I shouted irritatedly while finally looking at him.

Ew:"Oh..Thank God. I thought you died because of y/n's overloaded beauty."he said while chuckling. I just glared at him.

Ew:"Oh..come on. Don't be like a kid. Now come. ASTRO and Bts are here with y/n."he said and dragged me there. We went there and eunwoo started talking. I didn't talked neither smiled because Rocky was standing so closely with her. I just stared at her. Then her dad came and hugged us. Then they all talked for some time.

After sometime, I saw y/n was going towards the food counter alone. I was about to go towards her when some friends of my father came to me and started talking. AISHH..why did they have to come and ruin my chance? I was about to tell her about my feelings.

MB:"Glad to meet you all. Enjoy this party."I finally finished talking. I turned to look for y/n but didn't saw her anywhere. Where is she?

I was searching and searching until I went towards the hallway. The hallway was empty. But what I saw next made my heart empty.

Y/n was kissing ROCKY.

My heart broke into million pieces. I quickly ran away from there and ran outside of the building. Eunwoo was calling me but I ignored him. I ran and ran until I stopped in-front of a bar. Maybe that can ease my mind. With that, I went to the bar.

Y/n'sPov

Y/n:"Eunwoo, why everyone is whispering like this?"I asked him as I saw everyone was whispering something.

Ew:"Y/n..do you know why bin ran away?"he asked worriedly. I frowned my face.

Y/n:"What do you mean by 'ran away'? He ran away? Why?"I asked him back.

Ew:"I am asking you that question too, how will I know?"he said while massaging his temple.

Y/n:"Okay, okay. Now do you know where he went?"I asked him.

Ew:"No...and that's the problem."he said.

Y/n:"Well..you have his number right? Track his location."I said. He smiled at my idea and immediately did what I told him.

Ew:"xxxx Bar? Why the hell he is in a bar? He doesn't go in bar."he said in confusion. Well..I am confused too.
Suddenly some people came to eunwoo and started dragging him with them.

Y/n:"Don't worry. I will bring him."I said to him. He smiled and nodded. After that, I drove to the bar with my car. When I reached there, I crunched my nose in disgusting. Alcohol's smell was everywhere. I slowly walked into the bar and searched for him. Suddenly a guy caught my attention.
He was sitting on a chair with a girl on his lap. The girl was touching his whole body.

Anger rushed into my body. I immediately went towards them. Then I grabbed the girl's hair harshly and pushed her on the ground. She yelped in pain.

The girl:"What are you doing?"she asked while rubbing her butt.

Y/n:"What are you doing?"I said while glaring at her.

The girl:"I am giving pleasure to this handsome guy. Between, who are you to ask me that?"she asked me.

Y/n:"I am his girlfriend."I said. She widen her eyes and gulped.

Y/n:"Now go away from my eyes before I broke your bones."I glared at her. She immediately stood up and ran away. Then I turned and saw a drunk man. I signed.

Y/n:"Why are you here bin?"I asked him. He opened his eyes a little bit.

MB:"I am here to release my pain. Why are y-you here anyways?"he asked between hiccup. I shaked my head and pulled him by his shoulder. I putted his hand over my shoulder and started bringing him towards my car. When we were about to reach my car he jerked away his hand from my shoulder. I looked at him.

MB:"Stop acting like you care for me. I can handle myself."he said while somehow balancing his weight. I frowned my face on his first sentence. But didn't questioned about it.

Y/n:"Yeah...I can see how carefully you can handle yourself."I said while crossing my arms and glaring at him.

MB:"Stop with this glare. You........fal....yo.."he muttered something under his breath. I wasn't able to catch it.

Y/n:"What? Aisshh... whatever. Now come we have to-"I was cut by his sudden action. He pinned me on the car's door and held my wrist tightly. I gasped loudly.

Y/n:"B-bin..what are-"I was cut by him.

MB:"Do you love me?"he suddenly asked me. I looked at him confusedly.

Y/n:"W-what-"

MB:"Do you love me or not?"he asked seriously.

Y/n:"Umm..I-..I.."I stuttered because I didn't know what to say.

MB:"Why can't you love me? Why do you love Rocky? Why can you see Rocky's love but not mine? Am I not your type? What is your type tell me..I will be the person whom you want to love."he said while crying. I was so shocked because of the words and his expression.

MB:"Watching my mom and dad's divorce I thought love doesn't exist in this world. But I was wrong. You made me feel love for the first time. At first, I wasn't sure about my feelings but now when I am damn sure about my feelings it was too late. I-I..lose you."he said while crying. I don't know why, but seeing him crying made me cry too.

MB:"Whenever I went to tell you about my feelings, something or someone will stop me. But when finally I was going to tell you, you were already someone else's."he said. I can say how much he was broken. His grips on my wrist loosen and I cupped his crying face. I wiped his tears and looked at his watery eyes.

MB:''Y/n-y/n...I don't know you will love me or not..but know that....I love you."he said. My heart broke seeing him like this. I didn't saw him crying before. I suddenly hugged him and he hugged me so tightly. Then I took him to my car and drove to his house. When I reached there, eunwoo came from inside.

Ew:"Oh my God."he gasped when he saw bin.

Y/n:"Help me to carry him."I said. He nodded. Then we took him to his room and laid him on the bed. Eunwoo excused himself cause he have some work I don't even know what is it.

When eunwoo went away from there, I looked at bin's face and smiled.

You are so cute bin.

And then, I went from there and drove to my home.

Hello Guys!! Finally bin told her about his feelings. But he was drunk at that time. What will happen tomorrow when he got to know about his actions? I don't know? Do you think y/n will still accept him? Now plz vote and comment. I will update soon.