Chapter 21

Moonbin's Pov

I woke up with a headache. I held my temple and massaged it with my fingers. I slowly sat up and saw I was in my room. Why I am in my room. Why my head is hurting? Wait-I was at the bar and drank alcohol. Then how I am here? Who brought me here?

Ew:"Oh...you awake? Now quickly got up and get ready for school if you are feeling alright."he said while putting a cup of coffee on my table.

Ew:"And drink it. It will help you to vanish your hangover."he said.

MB:"How the hell I am here? Who brought me here?"I asked.

Ew:"Y/n."he said. I widen my eyes. Oh..shit. I think, I didn't do anything wrong or said anything wrong.

Ew:"Well..I don't know what happened with you yesterday, so can you tell me what happened yesterday?"he asked. I signed and told him Everything.

Ew:"Hmm. I understand now."he said.
I got up and went to the bathroom and got ready for school.

On my way to the school, I asked eunwoo in the car.

MB:"Umm..eunwoo. Did she said something yesterday?"

Ew:"No. She didn't said anything. But....she was happy for something..I don't know why."
I signed and looked at the window. Well..maybe she was happy because of Rocky.

At school...

I went to my class and saw y/n and Rocky were talking and loughing with each others. I clenched my hand into fist and slowly walked towards my sit. When they both saw me, they stopped. I sat on my chair silently.

Y/n:"Are you feeling okay?"she suddenly asked me. I looked at her and nodded. She smiled and turned around to talk with Rocky again. I signed and looked at the window sadly. Why this is have to be with me? Why can't nobody love me? Why?

At lunchtime...

I was walking through the hallway when I saw y/n was holding Rocky's hand. They didn't saw me. I clenched my jaw and walked to the cafeteria. I sat there with my members. Then this lovely couple came.

They both sat beside each other. Smile was all over their faces. They were loughing and giggling.

RK:"Seriously y/n, I must say you were looking like an angel."he said. Y/n blushed. What? Why she is blushing? AISHH..I can't take it anymore.  I stood up and yelled.

MB:"STOP YOUR FUCKING LOVEY DOVEY THING. IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE IT, THEN FIND AN EMPTY PLACE FOR IT. NOT IN-FRONT OF ME or I will kill you."everyone was looking at us. I glared at the couple and furiously went away from there.

After school...

I was walking through the hallway. Eunwoo went home early. Suddenly someone stopped me. But I ignored him. I was about to walk when he grabbed my wrist. I looked at him angrily. Anger rushed into my body just only seeing him. I jerked away my hand from his grip.

MB:"WHAT DO YOU WANT?"I yelled at him.

RK:"Moonbin calm down and liste-"

MB:"I have enough of hearing. What do you want now, huh? You took y/n away from me, isn't it enough? YOU TOOK MY HAPPINESS, LOVE AWAY FROM ME ISN'T IT ENOUGH? WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO TAKE AWAY FROM ME? HUH?"I shouted angrily. He just took someone lovable away from me. I am not gonna forgive him ever.

Suddenly he chuckled. I looked at him confusedly.

RK:"Took away? I took away y/n from you? Well.. yeah, I was trying..but failed miserably."he said while looking away from me. I noticed waters in his eyes. I frowned my face more.

MB:"What do you mean?"I asked. He looked at me and smiled. A single tear rolled down from his right eye.

RK:"She loves you Bin. She doesn't love me."

Hello Guys!! How was this? Well. Y/n doesn't love Rocky. She loves bin. Hihihi...plz vote and comment. I will update soon.