Chapter 3

I woke up from my bed and started to get ready quickly. Do you want to know why I am getting ready? Well..cause we are going SOUTH KOREA. Want to know why? Well..I. Won't. Tell. You. Hihihi...

Tae:"YAH...YOU SLEEPYHEAD. WAKE UP OR WE WILL BE LATE FOR FLIGHT."
I didn't answer. Cause I will teach him a lesson later.

Tae:"YAH...SHORTY....COME DOWNSTAIR QUICK."well..now that's enough. I have to teach him a good lesson. I took my luggage and head downstair. When I went downstair Tae was sitting on a couch and eating some chips. I quickly grab a vase and throw towards him. He was about to say something but stopped and screamed in horror.

Tae:"YAH...YOU CHIPMUNK. Wake up-AAAAAAAAAAHHHH."
Mom and dad came running from outside.

Dad:"What happened."he said worriedly.
Tae was laying on the ground as he jumped from the couch to protect himself from the vase. My mom immediately rush towards him.

Mom:"What happened?"she asked worriedly. My dad was about to say something to me but before that I went outside with my luggage. From my behind I heard,

Mom:"What happened? Why you are laying here?"

Tae:"Don't worry mom. You know how much your daughter care about me."I shrugged it off and get into the car. Soon they all came and my dad drove to the airport. My mom and dad
went to check in. Me and my brother was sitting with our luggage and waiting for them. We were scrolling through our phone. Suddenly, a guy sat beside me. I didn't look at him. I don't care about him.

The guy:"Hello."I didn't replied. Tae looked at the guy.

A/N'sPov

The guy:"Well...my name is Sam."

Y/n:"I didn't ask you."she said without looking at him in a cold voice.

Jack:"I like your attitude. Do you want to come to my house and have a night sleep? My house is in South Korea. If you want, we can have a sleepover here also."he said and smirked. Tae immediately widen his eyes in fear. He is not afraid of the boy, but his sister. She will kill him.
Y/n finally looked at him and put her phone down. Tae gulped.

Y/n:"You know what, I would love to sleep with you.—"she said and the Jack guy smirked in victory. But soon vanished when he heard her next words.

Y/n:"—But the problem is you won't be in a good condition in the next morning.  Cause, I always bring a knife with me. When I sleep, I grab the knife and cut the other person's dick. Do you want to get operation by me?"she said without hesitation. He widen his eyes and quickly ran away. Tae burst into lough after seeing this.
Y/n looked at him with a glare and said—

Y/n:"Do you want me to start my operation by you?"he immediately stopped loughing and sat there with a completely shut mouth. After some minutes, their parents came. And then....they start the journey of South Korea.

(Authornim:"Y/n. Take me with you plzzz....🤧🤧🤧

Y/n:"Get a passport."

Authornim:"😒😒😒")

Hellooo Guys!! How was this chapter? I know it wasn't that interesting but the interesting parts are coming so....keep patience. Hihihi. Now plz vote and comment. I will update soon. Bye bye...