Chapter 4

We arrived at South Korea and now we are at our new home. Well...you can say mansion also. We were sitting on couch together after eating our lunch.

Tae:"Oh..the trip was tiring."he said while signing.

Dad:"Well...you told us that for like 10th times." Tae loughed nervously. Suddenly my mom called me.

Mom:"Oh...Y/n. You will be going in a new school after 2 days."I nodded. 

Mom:"And you will wear nerdy dress."she added making me shock.

Y/n:"okay-Wait. WHAT??NERDY DRESS?"she nodded like it's nothing. But I am not gonna wear those nerdy dress.

Y/n:"NO. I WON'T WEAR THOSE NERDY DRESS. WHY I HAVE YO WEAR THIS?"I shouted. They all flinched in my voice.

Mom:"Because, you have to change your life. You have to change your behavior. In Bangladesh, every students were afraid of you. I want every students of Korea be friend with you. I don't want troubles here. So, you must control your anger. Don't scare any students."she warned me.

Y/n:"But why I have to wear a nerdy clothe?"I whinnied not believing why she want this.

Dad:"Thus, no one will annoy you by proposing and you won't get mad. If you won't get mad, then you won't beat anyone. Hihihih.."he said.

Mom:"Now, no more questions. You will go to the mall and buy some nerdy stuffs."I signed knowing that I have nothing to do. Suddenly I heard giggles from my beside. I looked and glared at my dickhead brother. He smirked at me.

Mom:"Oh. And Taehyung. You will also go to the same school as y/n."she said. Tae's smirk fade away leaving a shocking face. Now it's my time to smirk.

Tae:"But I won't wear nerdy clothes."he said desperately.

Mom:"You don't have to."my mom said. He signed in relief.

Y/n:"Why?"I asked. Because why only me?

Dad:"Because not that much students run after him."he said. I burst into lough. Tae was watching my dad loughing with a blank face.

Tomorrow evening....

Me and my brother went to a mall. We  have to pick some nerdy dress for me. After so many shopping, we were done. Then we went home back. I enter my room and threw all the packs on the bed. I laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

Y/n:"I hope, no one will make me angry."with that I drifted into sleep.

Hi Guys!! Don't make y/n angry. Hihihi. Btw, do you love nerdy clothes? I love them because they are comfortable. Okay now plz vote and comment. I will update soon. Bye bye....