Chapter 14

I woke up from my bed with a nice mood. Then I went to my bathroom and took a fresh bath. Then I picked up a nice, hot cloth and did my make up.
I also dyed my hair last night. I want to look so cool.

 I want to look so cool

I looked at the mirror for the last time and went downstairs

I looked at the mirror for the last time and went downstairs. Everyone was there. They noticed me and smiled widely.

Tae:"Woah...is that the nerd I knew?"he said with amusement. I smacked his head.

Dad:"Our princes is sooooo beautiful. No one can beat her beauty."he said while hugging me.

Mom:"Yeah. You are right. Sometimes, I myself fall in love with her beauty."she said while sitting on her chair.

Tae:"Ewww....I am the most handsome here."he said feeling offended. We all sat in our respective places.

Dad:"Don't say that. From now on, whole school's boys will run after our pretty princess. Cause her fanboys are so big from your fangirls."he said with a proud face. Tae just whinnied like a baby.

Mom:"But, baby. Everyone will disturb you. You will get annoyed again."

Y/n:"Mom. Don't worry. I can't hide my reality, can I? So, it's good if I expose it before something bad happens."I said. After we finished our breakfast tae stopped me.

Tae:"Hey, won't you go school with me?"he asked when he saw me taking my car's key.

Y/n:"No. I won't go. And one more thing, don't tell anyone that you are my brother.  Cause, I don't want anyone know that I have an ugly alien brother."I said and went to my car.

Tae:"Oh..okay-WAIT. WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? YAHHH...yah..."he started yelling while I just smirked and drove my car to my school.

After few minutes, I arrived at school. Everyone surrounded my car cause it's a branded car. I smirked and opened my door. Then I stood out from my car and closed the door with my key. I was chewing a gum in my mouth. Everyone was whispering.

Woah...she is soooo damn hot.
Is she a new student? But I didn't hear about any new student.
Her car is so awesome bro.
She is mine. She is mine.

Some boys started fanboying. Some girls were envying me. I just looked at them with a 'Seriously?' face. Are they even real? They can't recognize me? The fanfictions weren't false.

Then I went away from the big crowd and started going to my class. While walking, everyone was staring at me. I even saw Astro, Twice and bts staring at me. Well..I think my brother didn't tell anyone that I am y/n. But Bin wasn't looking at me. He just took a glance at me and then started doing what he was doing. Isn't he interested in me? I don't know. But I felt so annoying so I turned and yelled.

Y/n:"YAH...STOP STARING AT ME LIKE THIS, WILL YA?IT FEELS SO CREEPY."I yelled. They all started looking away.
Then, MJ came towards me with wide  smile in his face.

MJ:"Hey girl. I think you are new. Can I know your name, class and lastly.... phone number?"he said with a smirk. I just stare at him with a 'what the fuck' look.

Y/n:"Oppa. Can't you recognize me?"I said. He just looked at me confusedly. Everyone was staring at us. He shook his head as a 'no'.

Y/n:"Seriously oppa? I am y/n. Kim     Y/n."I said. Everyone looked at me with wide eyes. Even Moonbin looked at me with a shock face. Everyone's jaw dropped on the floor.

Momo:"What? No no. It can't be ha-happen? I-I mean...I"she lost what she was saying. Everyone is confused. I just smirked at their reaction.

Moonbin's Pov

I was standing in the hallway with my hyungs. Many fangirls, students and bts, twice were also standing there. Some people of twice group were bandaged. Specially momo. I just smirked cause she got what she deserves. But I am still confused about y/n.
Suddenly we saw Sanha running towards us. He stopped in-front of us and started panting so hard.

MJ:"Yah...what happened?"he said while looking at Sanha with a worried face. Well..I am worried also. Our maknae is running like this, that means something really important happen.

Sh:"H-hyung...There....is a...hot...new girl."he said between breath. We just looked at him confusedly.

Ew:"What? Hot new girl? Is she a student?"Sanha nodded.

JJ:"Oh.. really? But we didn't heard anything about a new student."he said.

Sh:"Maybe, she just got admission today? I think she will attend class from today as she bring her bag with her."

MJ:"Is she very hot?"he asked suddenly. I know what he is going to do next.

Sh:"Not only hot, very very very hot. She is so cool. Her dress up and car is so luxurious. I think she is so rich. But..somehow she is looking familiar. I think, I am dreaming. Btw, every boys are fanboying over her. She is getting so much popular."he said with amusement.

MJ:"Well..then, she will be mine."he said while smirking. I just shook my head. They are going to play again. If MJ hyung decide something to do, he will obviously do it.
Then soon we Heard everyone whispering. We turned and saw a beautiful girl coming while chewing something in her mouth. Behind her, so many boys were following. Everyone stopped doing what they were doing. But, I am not going to fall for it. I don't like her. Because, I am taken by y/n.

I just took a glance at her and then started looking through my phone. My hyungs were just looking at her with wide mouth like she was a meal.

Suddenly MJ hyung went towards her and started talking.

??:"Seriously oppa? I am y/n. Kim Y/n."she said. I shot my head towards her. I widen my eyes and mouth. I can't believe my eyes. She is y/n? What the fuck is this? Yeah..she is looking like y/n. Why didn't I recognize her before? But...why she is wearing this? She is looking beautiful, hot, pretty and cute at the same time. Oh...my heartuu...

Momo:"What? No no. It can't be ha-happen? I-I mean...I"she lost what she was saying.

Y/n:"Why? Can't believe that the ugly nerd is standing in-front of you in this dress up? Well...the ugly nerd wasn't me, but whom you are watching now is the real me. Now you will see who I am, and what I am exactly."she said while smirking. Well..now she is looking like a baddess.

She suddenly looked at me and smirked and went away. We all just stood their in shock. What was that?

Yo Guys!! How was this? Our binnie is so loyal. Hihihi...From now, everything will be funn..By the way guys. Can I ask you something?Plz answer truly. Do you think my fanfictions are not interesting and it's very simple? Plz tell me truly. Actually, today someone told me that's it's not interesting and very simple and I am feeling offended. Plz say the answer in comment box. I want to know. Plzzzzz....