Chapter 16

Y/n:"Well..hello Guys. Nice to meet you..."

They all gasped loudly.

JK:"Sister....?"he said still in shock.

Tae:"Um..y/n. Sit here."he pointed towards a chair which was beside him. I went there and sat. I sat between hyung and Suga.

RM:"Explain."he said. Tae took a deep breath and started saying the reason.

RK:"That makes sense. But, I can't believe she is that angry girl. I mean, look at her. She is way more innocent."he said while giving me a charming smile. Suddenly tae loughed very hard. Everyone just looked at him weirdly.

Tae:"What? She is innocent? Yeah....veeryyyyy innocent."he loughed at his own statement. I just glared at him.

Then I called a waiter. The waiter came and asked,

The waiter:"Hey beautiful lady, how can I help you?"he said seducely. Oh..no not again.

Y/n:"Take our orders."I said coldly.

The waiter:"Yes. Tell me what do you want to eat? I will make sure that the food will be very tasty. Specially yours."he said with a smug.

Y/n:"Why? Are you the owner of this cafe?"I said while raising a brow.

Moonbin's Pov

AISHH... this waiter is eating my patience. He is flirting with my love. How dare he? I looked at tae. But he is enjoying? Why? Isn't he her brother? He should beat this waiter.

The waiter:"No. I am not. But I can be your owner, if you want."he winked at her. What the fuck? I will-

Y/n:"Oh....then tell me directly that you want to be my boyfriend."she said while smirking. Huh....? Is she flirting back?
The guy smirked too.

The waiter:"If you want, I will be your husband also."Y/n chucked.

Y/n:"Obviously. I would love to."she said while smirking.

Tae:"Now this is fun time."he whispered. We just looked at him confusedly and then at y/n.

Y/n:"Because, with guy like you I love to play. I love to stab them with knife at morning, beat them mercilessly at noon and lastly  kill them with my bare hands at night silently."she said darkly. The guy widen his eyes. Wow...

Y/n:"You know what, I didn't beat anyone for so long. Wanna be my victim?"she said while showing him her fist. The guy gulped and shook his head. Then he quickly took our orders and went away. As soon as he went away tae burst into lough.

Y/n:"Wanna be my victim?"she asked while looking at tae. He immediately stopped loughing.

MJ:"Woah...you are amazing."he exclaimed in amusement.

Y/n:"I know I am amazing. Haha. By the way, hyung."she called. Tae immediately looked at her.

Y/n:"Do you know where mom and dad went?"she asked. Tae shook his head.

Jimin:"Wait-why are you calling him 'hyung' instead of 'oppa' ?"he asked in confusion.

Y/n'sPov

Y/n:"Because, I don't like to call anyone 'oppa'."she shrugged her shoulder.

MJ:"Then why did you called me oppa?"