Chapter 22

Moonbin's Pov

I was laying on my bed while staring at the ceiling. Eunwoo is not home. He went to his own house because his mother was missing him. I grabbed my phone which was right beside me. I opened the lock of my phone and smiled when I saw a beautiful girl who is my love. She was looking so cute while smiling. I took this photo secretly.

Suddenly the words of Rocky's came in my mind.

Flashback......

RK:"She loves you Bin. She doesn't love me."he said. I widen my eyes. My whole body froze. Somehow, I managed to talk.

MB:"What d-do you mean...?"I asked.

RK:"I am telling the truth bin. She loves you."he said. I felt my heart exploring.

MB:"Then.. wh-what about the kiss..?"I asked. He looked down for a moment but then looked up and said,

RK:"That day she didn't kissed me. I kissed her. I proposed her and kissed her. But then.....

flashback of Rocky's explanation....

I kissed her. But suddenly she broke the kiss. I looked at her confusedly.

Y/n:"I-I am sorry Rocky. But....I don't love you."she said while looking at the ground. My heart broke into million pieces.

RK:"Why?"I asked almost in tear.

Y/n:"I am sorry Rocky but....but I just saw you as a friend. Nothing more. I am really sorry."she said feeling guilty. I managed not to burst and said.

RK:"Don't feel sorry. It's my fault after all cause I saw you more than a friend."I said while a tear escaped from my eyes. She immediately hugged me and said 'I am really sorry. Plz forgive me'. I pulled away and wiped my tears while saying 'don't worry. It's not your fault.'

RK:"By the way, I think, this won't affect our friendship, right?"I said while smiling. She looked at me and nodded with a big smile.

RK:"Umm..btw, whom do you like? Or..love?"I asked. I chuckled when I saw her shocking face.

Y/n:"H-how...how do you know?"she stuttered.

RK:"I know I don't know you for so long. But I know you enough to understand your feelings."I said while smirking. She signed and gave up.

Y/n:"Well..okay okay. Yeah..I love someone."she said while smiling. I forced a fake smile and asked.

RK:"And who is the lucky guy?"she blushed and said shyly,

Y/n:"Bin."

End of flashback of Rocky's explanation......

RK:"And thus I got to know that she loves you."he finished explaining.

End of flashback....

I felt a sudden joy in my heart. I buried my face into the pillow and screamed in joy. She loves me. Yes..she loves me. Wohoooo.... I suddenly sat up and thought something. I quickly grabbed my car key and drove my car to y/n's home.

I am coming y/n. Just wait sometime.

Y/N'sPov

I was walking through our garden. I can't help but think about bin. He was so rude then how did I fall for him? I don't know. But, he have something special that I fall for him so badly. But I feel bad for Rocky also. How the tears rolled from his eyes, my heart clenched.