Chapter 13

He smiled happily and took me to the cafeteria.

I was eating my lunch with Astro. Well...Bin was glaring again. Huhh...he really likes to glare. I am sure.

When I was eating, suddenly someone grabbed my hair. AGGGAIIINNN...

Y/n:"What do you want again???"I growled.

Momo:"I told you to stay away from them, didn't I?"

Y/n:"And you think I will obey you? Hell no.."I scoff.

Momo:"You bitch. HOW DARE YOU TALK BACK WITH ME?"she shouted and slapped me. I held my cheek.

MJ,Rocky and Eunwoo:"MOMO..."they shouted. Everyone was whispering.

Out of nowhere, tae appeared.

Tae:"Y/n. Are you okay?"he said while looking at me.

Momo:"You SLUT. HOW DARE YOU TAKE OUR OPPAS AWAY FROM US? YOU ARE JUST A HOE. AN UGLY HOE."she yelled. I just looked down. I was trying to calm down.

Mina:"I bet her mother is also an ugly slut like her."she said and they loughed. I shot my head towards them. Anger rushed into my body. That's it. No one can stop me now.

A/n'sPov

Y/n was looking at them angrily. Her full face says how much she want to kill them. Tae was angry too but he is scared about his sister. He knows he can't stop her now.

Momo:"What slut? Angry? Hahaha...Nerdy is angry..nerdy is angry..."they kept chanting this. Y/n got so much angry.
Without thinking twice, she punched momo so hard that momo fell on the ground with her some minions. Everyone gasped in shock and the queenka and her minions stood up immediately. Moonbin was speechless. He didn't thought a nerd can do this.

Tae:"Now everything is finish."he mumbled.

Momo:"How dare you nerd..."she yelled.

Y/n:"I WILL KILL YOU BITCH. NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU FROM ME TODAY."she shouted and attacked them.

She kicked , punched and did some karate tricks with them. They were so weak. She beat them mercilessly.
Lastly she was punching momo's face uncontrollably. Momo was so close to faint. Her minions some ran away and  some were laying on the floor.

Then tae came in his sense and quickly tried to pull her away.

Tae:"Y/n. Y/n leave her. She will die y/n leave her."he said while pulling her away. She struggle in his grip.

Y/n:"NO. LEAVE ME. LET ME BEAT HER. I AM NOT SATISFIED YET. I WANT TO KILL HER."she shouted. Momo was freaking out seeing her like this. Tae's grip was loosing.

Tae:"Yah...STOP STANDING THERE AND HELP ME. SHE IS FREAKINGLY STRONG."he yelled at his friends. His friends quickly ran towards them and helped him. Astro was just watching all of this with their mouth wide open. Well..whole cafeteria.

Y/n:"LEAVE ME. OR I WILL KILL YOU ALSO. LEAVE MEEEEEEE. I WANT TO SEE HER DEAD BODY...UUUGHHHHH."she yelled. Everyone gulped in fear. She was looking so scary.

Tae:"If you kill her, then you will be in jail."he tried to calm down her.

Y/n:"UUGGHHH...I DON'T FUCKING CARE. I WILL TELL APPA TO RELEASE ME OR I WILL KILL THOSE POLICE ALSO."she growled in frustration. After so many struggle, they were able to take y/n away from momo. Some girls took momo and her minions to the infirmary room.

Tae sat y/n in a chair and fanned her head with a book.

Y/n:"Why did you stopped me?"she glared at tae. Tae gulped.

Tae:"Y/n. Plz...si-I mean baby...plz...calm down."he was about to say 'sister' but changed it when he realized that he was in cafeteria.

Y/n:"Aisshh...I want to go to home. Take me."she ordered him. He immediately nodded.

Oh...not againnnn....tae thought.

They went to his car and drove to their house.

Other hand, everyone in school was quite shock.

Sh:"It was...."

JK:"Hilarious.."both maknae said after a long silence.

Moonbin's Pov

WHAT THE FUCK, HELL....WHAT WAS THAT? IS SHE THE Y/N I KNEW OR IT'S SOMEONE ELSE?S-she fought with twice alone? She was so cool I must say. But...why did the Taehyung called her baby? I will kill this brat.

Y/n'sPov

I burst opened the door of my house. Everyone looked at me because I made a loud thud. I walked towards my parents while glaring at them.

Mom:"Y-y/n baby. What happened?"

Y/n:"I won't wear this nerdy clothes from tomorrow."I said. They all widen their eyes. My mom was about to say something but I cut him.

Y/n:"No mom. Now no one can stop me. I will go school with my real self. I will wash this nerdy clothes for forever. I will kill the nerdy y/n from this earth."I said. Mom signed as she knows she can't do anything.

Mom:"Okay. Whatever you want."she said.

Y/n:"Now you will see who I am. Just wait for tomorrow."I smirked and went away. I can hear tae was telling them what happened. Then I went to my room and shut the door.

Tomorrow will be funnnn...

Hello.. Guys!! How was this? Y/n is so much scary. Hahaha. Well...as I was late, so I thought to update two chapters. Hope you will like it. By the way, bin is jealous. Hihihi. But next chapter will be shocking for Astro. They will saw her real self. I don't know how they will react. Hihihi...Now plz vote and comment. Bye bye...