Chapter 18

A/N's Pov

"AAAAAAAHHHH....BIN...STOP..."
"I WILL KILL YOU..YOU BASTARD. COME HERE."
Running footsteps can be hear from the whole mansion. Every room was in mess. The maids were just looking at them from afar and trying not to Lough. They were running in the living room like a kid. Well..bin was chasing the poor eunwoo.

MB:"COME HERE YOU RASCAL. Today I will show you how much I love you."he shouted angrily. Eunwoo shaked his head as a 'no' rapidly.

Ew:"No. You don't have to show. I already know it."he said in fear. Bin growled again and chased him. Then they both ran to bin's room. Now eunwoo is stuck in this room. He quickly jumped on the bed without thinking twice. Bin also jumped over him and grabbed his hands. Now bin is on top of him. Eunwoo struggled in his grip and tried to freed himself but failed. Bin was smirking in victory.

Suddenly, they heard someone gasped. They both looked behind and saw one of their maid was looking at them in shock. Her hand was on her mouth.

MB:"What are you doing here."he said irritatedly.

Maid:"I-I was c-cleaning the m-mess in the bathr-room. I-I am so-sorry. I will go now."she quickly said the last sentence and ran away from the room.

Bin then got up from eunwoo and laid beside him when eunwoo sat on the bed.

Ew:"Great. Just great. Some hours ago, the maids thought that we are crazy because we were running like crazy men. And now, this maid thought that we- we are...we are."his mouth wasn't spelling the word. He was feeling so disgusted. Then bin completed it.

MB:"Gay."he said without hasitant. Eunwoo immediately shut his eyes. He felt a knife with disgust stabbed in his chest. He took a deep breath before looking at the guy who was laying beside him while closing his eyes.

Ew:"Bin. I really didn't said anyone about it."he said annoyingly.

MB:"I know. I was just releasing my anger."he said calmly. Eyes were still close.

Ew:"Oh..-Wait.You knew everything? You used me to release your anger?"he said in disbelief. Bin nodded.

Ew:"Yah...BIN. I am not your toy that you can do whatever you want."

MB:"You are."he said calmly. Eunwoo just stared at him blankly.

After sometime, bin spoke while still closing his eyes.

MB:"Eunwoo."he said. Without looking at him eunwoo nodded angrily.

MB:"Will she love me back?"he asked. Eunwoo immediately looked at him. He saw a single tear rolled from his closed eyes. Eunwoo's eyes soften at the side. He knows how much bin loves y/n. After all, she is his first love.

He put a hand on bin's hair and stroke it gently.

Ew:"Don't worry. She will love you and stay with you forever."he said softly.
He saw that how bin changed after y/n came in his life. How bin started loughing. After his parents divorce, he didn't loughed nor smile. He was a total cold jerk. He promised himself that he won't love any girl in his whole life cause he was afraid of losing.

Eunwoo looked at him and smiled softly.

I wish you a better life my friend.