Chapter 12

I opened my eyes annoyingly. This moron always shouts like hell. Ughh...I stopped this annoying alarm and went bathroom. I did my morning routine and wear my annoying nerdy clothes. Then I went downstairs.

Mom:"Good morning darling."she greeted me with a huge smile. Then soon everyone greeted me. I sat on my chair and started eating my breakfast.

Y/n:"Mom. What happened? Why are you guys looking nervous?"I raised my brow at them. Both of my parents started loughing in nervous I can see that.

Y/n:"Is anything wrong mom? Do you want to tell me something?"

Mom:"Umm..y-yess...but not now. I will tell you later. Okay."I nodded and continued my eating. Then we went to our school.

When I reached there someone yelled my name. I smiled immediately cause I know who is it.

Y/n:"Good morning Hyukie..."I smiled and hugged him. When I looked at him he was shocked.

Y/n:"Hyuk..hyukieeeeeee."he snapped back in reality.

RK:"Oh...yeah. C-come on."he said while blushing a bit and dragged me to our class. AISHH..he is so cute. He is blushing in my small touch. Hahahah....But what I am saying? I am blushing also. Hihihi...

At lunchtime..
I told Rocky that I will join with them later cause I have some work in locker room. He nodded and obeyed me. I went to my locker and put some unnecessary books there. After that, when I closed my locker suddenly someone slammed me in my locker. Oh....my back hurts so much. I hissed in pain and looked at the person. Oh..Allah. Why again..

Momo:"Yah.. bitch. Do you think you can do whatever you want?"she looked at me angrily.

Y/n:"Leave me."I said in a calm voice.

Momo:"Huh? What? Leave you? Well...I will leave you if you leave our oppas."

Y/n:"Oppas?"

Sana:"AISHH...Astro..."she said from behind. I mouthed an 'O' in realization.

Y/n:"If I won't, then what will you do?"

Momo:"You got the gut to talk like that with us? Well...if you won't, then we will beat you. Literally kill you."she warned me. I loughed at her statement. They looked at me in confusion.

Y/n:"Okay. Try it. I bet you."I said while loughing. Suddenly she punched me and I fall on the ground. Now every students are looking at us.

I touched my lips and it's bleeding. I looked up and saw she is smirking. I started getting mad. How dare she touched me? I will kill-Oh...Allah. Not again. Why he have to come always?

Tae:"Stop this."he said angrily at them. Then he came towards me and helped me to get up. Now I am mad at him.

Nayeon:"Oppa. Why do you always help her? She is a nerd."she said while pouting. What a disgusting acting.

Tae:"A nerd but not a heartless like you."he said. They were all shock. I was getting angry so I just jerked his hand and ran away.

Moonbin's Pov

I was walking out from the restroom when I saw a big crowd in-front of the locker room. I frowned my face and saw y/n was laying on the floor and Twice was loughing at her. And her mouth was BLEEDING. What the hell? I was about to help her but stopped when the jerk came and helped her. Why does he always help her? AISHH...

Suddenly y/n ran away from him. He tried to call her but she didn't listen. I was about to run after her but stopped when I heard Taehyung saying to Twice.

Tae:""Plz, don't make her angry. Or, she will burst out."he said and went away.

What did he mean? She will burst out? What was he saying?
I shrugged this thought and went to find her.

I was searching and searching but didn't find her. Finally I gave up. Where did she go?

Tae's Pov

Tornado, thunder, earthquake everything is going through our house. Wanna know why?

Y/n:"AAAAAAHHHHH....I WILLL KILL THOSE BUSTARDS."she screamed and broke our 13th tv. Yeah...I am counting. She skipped school and came here. I told the principal that we have something urgent and came here to meet with this horrible scene. Mom went towards her and held her shoulder and tried to calm her.

Mom:"Y/n. Y/n baby calm down. Okay..."y/n quickly turned towards her with a glare.

Y/n:"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN? NO ONE EVER DARED TO TOUCH ME. BUT THEY TOUCHED. NOT ONLY TOUCHED BUT ALSO MADE ME BLEED. HOW DARE THEM."she yelled. We all flinched at her voice. I think, our neighbors can also hear this. I wonder what they will think.

Y/n:"And YOU."she said while pointing at me. I looked at her with fear.

Y/n:"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS STOP ME FROM BEATING THEM? WHY DO YOU ALWAYS PROTECT THEM FROM ME? DID YOU FALL FOR THOSE BITCHES? AM I YOUR SISTER OR NOT?"she shouted at me. I gulped in fear. I am dead.

Tae:"N-no N-no... Y-you are m-my sis-sister. W-why will I-I fall f-for t-the-"I was cut by her yelling.

Y/n:"THEN WHY DID YOU PROTECT THEM?"she shouted and broke the 6th table. Oh...Allah. It was my favorite.

Then, she broke everything she got. She even broke my room's furnitures. It was lock, but she made me open it. Then she broke everything.

AISHH...she is so mad. Why they have to disturb her?

Tomorrow...

I went downstairs and saw my parents. They looked at me with pity. After a while, my precious sister came. While eating, she just glared at me.

At school, when I was walking everyone was confused and shocked. They started whispering. Then my friends saw me and widen their eyes.

JK:"W-What happened hyung? You are looking like a zombie."he said while touching my messy hair.

Well...what happened? My precious sister broke everything. Even she didn't spare my room. But, she wasn't satisfied so she made me clean the whole mansion. I didn't sleep last night. I was cleaning the mess and collecting the pieces of furnitures.

RM:"Yah...are you okay?"

Tae:"Yeah.... don't worry. I just had a very bad nightmare last night."I chuckled at my lie and went to my class leaving them dumbfounded.

Y/n'sPov

From morning, I didn't talk with anyone. I was still mad. I even ignored Rocky. And I feel bad. Because he didn't do something.

At lunchtime..
Rocky was about to go cafeteria when I held his hand. He looked at me.

Y/n:"I-I am sorry. I didn't mean to ignore yo-"

RK:"I know. You don't have to tell me. I heard everything that happened yesterday. But, it's not good to ignore your friends for that. You should share it to your friends you know."he said while pouting. I chuckled at his cuteness.

Y/n:"Sorry, sorry. I won't do it again."I said while smiling. He smiled happily and took me to the cafeteria.

Well..it feels good to have a friend.

Hello Guys!! Sorry I didn't published earlier. Actually I was busy. Btw, how was this chapter? Next chapter will be more interesting. Just wait. I have thought so many things. Hihi..
Now plz vote and comment. I will update soon...bye..bye..