6

Unknown POV

"Alpha." They say bowing.

"Speak."

"Alpha Delta's mate's name is Eric..." I raised an eyebrow.

"Is that all you've got?"

"He's a human." I smiled, a plan forming in my head.

"Has she marked him yet?"

"Yes." I grinned, turning to my beta I said,

"We need to capture him. He's human so it should be easy. Since Delta has marked him they now share a bond. Since no one has successfully captured and harmed her we'll capture and hurt her mate indirectly hurting her. I want 10 warriors to capture him. I will bring some wolves and find a hidden place to keep him." I turned to the spy, "That will be all for now. Everyone is dismissed." Everyone dispersed.

Eric's POV

I was eating lunch when Rachel came up to me. I was surprised when she spoke up. "I'm sorry for disrespecting you." I turn to her surprised,

"Really? Why?"

"You're going to be the Alpha soon, I shouldn't disrespect the Alpha and for that I am sorry." I look at her weird,

"Okay? You're forgiven." She looks up at me with a relieved smile.

"So, do you know when you'll be crowned Alpha?" She asks, I shrug.

"I don't know, Delta said probably during the next full moon which is in two months."

"Has she marked you yet? You can't be crowned Alpha until you've been marked." I nodded,

"Yes, she's marked me." I was about to ask her a question when Dan walked up.

"Hey, Eric Casey wanted us to meet her on the training field."

"Okay." We waved to Rachel and walked towards the training field. "Do you know why she wants us there?" Dan shakes his head. We get there and there's not another wolf in sight. "Are you sure she said training field?" I asked, he nodded.

"Yes, I'm sure she said training-"

A wolf leaps out of the bushes growling and charging at us. Dan and I quickly pull out our silver knives, keeping them hidden until we can get closer to the wolf. Dan moves around to the back of the wolf while I go to the front. Dan and I make eye contact. Dan grabs the wolf by their tail and slings them against the tree. I quickly pounce ready to stab them when they shift.

"Casey?" I ask, I turn so she can put on an oversized shirt. Dan walks up behind me shocked.

"Is that why I felt sparks when I grabbed your tail?" Casey laughs,

"Oh my gosh, you guys look so confused right now!" When she finally gets her giggling under control she starts speaking again.

"Now that the Alpha, Delta, has a mate she'll be even stronger which means even more enemies will be looking to take her down. Since you guys are the alpha and beta's mate you will be the most targeted so we need to make sure you are ready at any time. Delta and I decided that-" Casey stops talking suddenly, her eyes glazing over. She pulls a disgusted face. "We need to go now. Follow me." She says when her eyes clear. We run after her as she dashes towards the woods. Dan and I followed her deeper into the woods until we heard snarls. Drawing our silver knives we cautiously continued on.

Out of nowhere, a wolf jumps out, tackling Casey to the ground. Dan rushes up behind the rogue and stabs them in the back dragging it down with force cutting it almost in half. With an ear-splitting yelp, the rogue falls to the ground. Lifeless.

Huddling together back to back the three of us slowly make our way further into the woods towards the fight. Suddenly ten rogues jump out surrounding us. Dan and I lock eyes. Nodding we both simultaneously tackle two rogues, taking them by surprise. Not wasting any time we quickly stab them both in the heart. I cry out in pain as I'm pulling out my knife. A rogue had jumped on me and bitten into my shoulder. Dan quickly turns around and brings his knife down on the rogue's skull. Howling in pain the rogue lets go only for another one to come up behind Dan.

"Dan watch out!" I yell, a blur of white fur tackles the rogue to the ground. My sense of relief only lasts so long as two rogues charge towards Casey's white wolf, two more go towards Dan and three surround me. One rogue swipes their paw across my face. Leaving three bloody gashes. The sound of cracking bones fills the air as another one shifts bashing a rock against my head. The sight of Casey and Dan trapped helplessly under the rogues is the last thing I see as darkness clouds my vision.

___________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading!

Please vote, comment, share and follow!