Possession and a Plan...

Delia's excitable face fell and turned to one of complete and utter confusion, maybe even one of anger. Though the confusion seemed to be more prominent. Lydia, leaning her back up against a part of the roof, gave Delia an amused look and let out a laugh. This was far more funnier than she thought. Who knew just how much fun she was having just messing with Delia?

She, for one, knew she didn't. She grinned as she spoke Delia's name twice more, causing her to become excited again, only for her face to fall again a second later.

"Deee... termination because I want freedom and no one can stop me!" Lydia sing-songed with a wider grin, which became an amused smirk as she walked around Delia and leaned up against another part of the roof.

"Girl, you've gotta believe me..." Delia responded frantically, the purple color of the her hair darkening in shade. "Cause once you summon me, you better know exactly what it is you need from me..."

"Oh gee," Lydia said, with a side glance. "I dunno. Are you any good?"

"You betcha!" Delia said, with an excitable grin.

"I just met ya!" Lydia said, the thought that she would literally do anything other than making a deal with a demon popping into her head. "But really, it's a flattering offer."

"Don't you wanna see your mom suffer?"

"I think I'd rather just jump off!" Lydia responded, once more inching closer to the roof. Only to be pulled back by Delia. Lydia turned, facing the now frantic purple-haired woman. "I may be suicidal, but Delia, it's not like I lost my mind..."

"So, you're playing hardball with me, huh?" Delia asked, resting her hands on the railing that surrounded the edge of the roof. "You're much tougher than you look..."

Lydia remained leaned up against the roof. "I just want to make sure I know who I'm working with here." She paused to shrug with one shoulder, her tone becoming more snarky as she continued. "Do you have any references—"

"Lydia!" Barbara's voice sounded from the window that led into the attic, cutting her off mid sentence. "There you are!"

"Are you alright?!" Adam asked, as Barbara checked the teenager over for any injuries and became relieved. Stepping away from Barbara, Lydia responded with a silent nod.

"Hey, Ad! Barb! My old pals!" Delia spurted out, turning the Maitlands' attention to her.

Barbara protectively held Lydia close to her, as Adam stepped towards Delia.

"You get away from her!" Adam's attention flicked to Barbara and Lydia, and, in a far more frantic tone, he continued. "Lydia, that is a dangerously unstable individual."

Delia looked offended, but rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers. What easier way than that to show Lydia exactly what she would be seeing when she would summon her. If she was ever going to summon her. Lydia watched in confusion, as Adam and Barbara appeared possessed. A possession that lasted only a few seconds, before Delia released it and freed Adam and Barbara.

Barbara dropped to her knees, resting an ice cold hand against her forehead. Recovering from the sudden possession. "What the hell... was that?"

"So violating," Adam said, shuddering even though he was dead.

"What was that?!" Lydia sputtered, her attention snapping straight to Delia.