Plan In Action...

Lydia took a look around at the others, who all smiled and nodded in a phoney reassuring manner.

"Do you think you'd like to take some time to prepare?" Lydia inquired, looking at Delia; who was still reeling from the reality of what was going to unfold.

"There's no necessity. I can utilise my powers," she replied, her hair becoming a vivid hue of golden yellow as she stumbled over her words with anxiety and bewilderment. She slammed the latter into place, snapping her fingers in the process. Her hair had returned to its natural red orange colour, and her clothes gradually faded into a complete stunning red dress, rather than the prior costume worn on the game show.

With the way it gently and steadily crept up the present clothing, it appeared like it was in a movie.

Everyone was prepared after a few stressful moments prior to the wedding. They made the hasty choice to marry up on the house's roof since it was a wonderful site with many different memories. Memories of rising up extra early in the morning to see the sun rise between the Maitlands and Lydia, having little dinner parties up there, making it into the ultimate hangout zone, and just hanging out and talking in general. It also featured a beautiful and calming view of the countryside pastures.

During your time up there, you could see birds hiding in the branches all around you and smell the wonderful scent of spring flowers in full bloom.

Once you arrived, the sight was rather lovely. A rose red carpet spread neatly and centrally with a few chairs, with red and white rose petals dispersed all over the roof's edges. As they approached, the skeletons in the audience trailed Delia, combing her hair with a bat-shaped paddle brush as they walked up. There were even rubies in the eyes. They also made a half ponytail out of it.

After everyone had gotten to their feet out on the roof, some chairs materialised out of nowhere. Lawrence, Adam, and Barbara all sat respectfully in their places, which Delia had graciously indicated. For once, the Maitlands had their real names on their own seats, but unfortunate Lawrence. In the brightest yellow ever, his read 'bug drink.' He groaned and shook his head, but he still took his seat. Lawrence looked over at Emily with a saddened expression on his face, as if he needed some comfort from her.

He remembered the bullying every time he heard this. The same bullying that propelled his irrational desire to become a life coach to a hundredfold. Emily studied his features but realised she couldn't do anything since she needed to wait for the priest to arrive before being seated.

"Aw. It's all right, Matok! She's just a knucklehead, right? Aside from that, I like the name." Emily shrugged and leaned very close to him, whispering. Lawrence cocked his head to the side.

"Really?" Emily let out a gentle sigh.

"Sorta. Anyway, I guarantee Neshama Sheli a lot of additional lovins. Ya big doof," She whispered.

Lawrence grinned a little, appreciating Emily's choice of Hebrew nicknames for him.

"I love you, Duvshanit," he said quietly, suppressing a laugh. Emily laughed too.

Delia appeared in front of them in a burst of red smoke, yelling 'boo' into Lawrence's ear, causing his respiration to noticeably halt momentarily. Lydia was still dolled up and looked stunning as she turned around.

"Shall we?" Delia inquired, holding out her arm for her to take.

The adolescent suddenly felt herself hovering a few inches off the ground and drifting over to the demon involuntarily; against her will; to her side. Her arm became entangled with Delia's and she became imprisoned in the tight clasp. Delia stared over at the window through which everyone had exited except for her.