Chapter 10: Tara (Part 2)

"D-do you not like being touched?" Tara whispered, unsure when she was staring down a rock–a graceful rock, with beautiful flowing jet hair, gentle eyes, and a face that looked nice even with no emotion, but a boulder nonetheless.

"With my... situation, I am not often touched nor was I much before, but..." A menacing curl of his lips showed his fangs clearly and they were definitely twice as long. "Your touch is pleasant."

Pleasant rolling so smoothly off his lips sounded more like orgasmic in her ears, and she was trying really hard to act like a normal person half naked in front of the hottest man alive. Jesse's eyes flicked to her chest for just the barest of seconds, but before she could even put words to the heat in her face, his gaze fell.

"Here," he said, and Tara wasn't sure what he meant until his fingers flipped open the first button on his ivory dress shirt.

Tara's eyes stretched out of their sockets as Jesse removed his shirt, undoing buttons down to his groan in an arduously slow trail before he pealed the rich white fabric off his muscled arms. She clenched her lips so she didn't whistle from the smooth curve of his tanned muscles as he handed his shirt over. Tara accepted it mechanically, so entranced by the exposed man meat ahead of her that meaning in the action had yet to process.

"You want me to wear this?" Tara croaked after her brain restarted, having to control herself when she almost licked her lips again. There was just too much dark skin in front of her, all beautifully unmarred and rippling with muscle.

"I would enjoy dressing you, if you are too nervous to do so yourself." The curve of Jesse's lips made her feel like he was teasing her more than offering, but the heat in his eyes said otherwise.

"I bet you would," Tara rasped, yanking the shirt closer to her chest. "You've done enough. I can do this."

Tara said it, but her hands trembled as Jesse watched her slip her arms into the sleeves. His stupid smirk as she fumbled with all of the buttons was not helping at all, and she had to use all of them just to get the shirt to stay on her. There was no way her slender body compared to the breadth of his shoulders, and she had to roll up the sleeves and tuck the shirt in around the waist of her pants just to make it look viable.

By the time she finished, her brain was back in lala land as she tried to figure out why he was panting in front of her. That, he hadn't done since she'd fantasized about him on top of her, and while she was flustered and attracted to him, she wouldn't call her thoughts inappropriate yet. It was getting there as he stood in front of her with a hand in his waistband, pulling it down so low she could see the dip between his leg and groin.

"I like you wrapped in my clothes and scent," Jesse said huskily as he continued to inhale her like cheap crack that needed to be done in excess to get the right high.