Final notes and LAST BOOK!

I would just like to say thank you to everyone who kept me going to finish this book! I know it was a long, rough journey with my pregnancy and my new little guy, but I'm so happy to have finished Tara's adventure with Jesse. They have lots of love to give and will certainly love each other with everything they have from now on ^__^~~<3 (Maybe Matt will even live to see his child born xD;;;;)

~~~~~

That being said, I am SO excited to be writing Awakened Flame! Vice and Talamayas are my favorite sexy vampire men, and this book gets HOT for both of them. We get some much needed romance between Wren and Tala as much as Vice meets his lovely Lady Helia Cinder and they light the world on fire.

There is so much fun and romance as Helia navigates two men with one soul, and Talamayas gets some unexpected surprises in the desert. They finish out the Dusk world with this final story, and I'm very sad yet also happy to say that this will be the series last story (Aside for perhaps a compilation of short hot stories for some of the generals who need some action.)

After Awakened flame, I'd actually like to branch out into a different vampire world (If i get the time! We'll see how Vice's story goes time wise xD)

~~~~~

Awakened Flame will update a chapter or two a week(like normal on Wednesdays). I can't do a chapter a day like I did to finish up Shattered bounds ((Sorry >__<;;)) I hope to see all of you there in a week when I get the first chunk of it ready for posting!

Thank you all again! It makes me so happy that you love my boys as much as I do!

~~Guardian~~

Without further ado, the book Jacket:

Choosing to say out of the Alliance, the Cinders are isolated in their own conflicts, and when Helia Cinder reaches to the void for answers, she inadvertently draws a creature out. Expecting to be eaten alive, she is instead left with a man with no memory who is afraid to leave her side lest the void reclaim him. But how is she supposed to hide a vampire the void spit out and find answers when she can barely get any breathing space?

Ghost, on the other hand, has lost his place in the world after the void claimed his other half. Just as he is losing all hope, dreams fill his night, images of a woman with crimson eyes just as powerful as Talamayas' but brighter, like the fire that his master wields. Alongside her, his brother is alive once again, and Ghost wakes each morning with the phantom feeling of the woman's magic and touch. Desperate for answers , Ghost embarks on a mission to find this woman who holds his brother, to confirm she is real and not just a figment of his unconscious mind.

Meanwhile, in the Sol deserts, things are moving in the sands, deep underground in the caves that Talamayas had long since forgotten. The past crashes into Talamayas and Wren as they navigate the surprise arrival of some old enemies as well as gain some new friends, but will the scales of fate lift them up or crush them down. Don't miss this last adventure deep into the Sol deserts with Talamayas and Wren, nor Ghost's mission to find just what the Cinders are hiding!

<3<3<3<3<3

See you there!