Chapter 24 - Tara (Part 2)

"Do you have enough in you to follow through with this?" Jesse purred her earlier words into the dip between her breasts

She'd sock him in the face if her limbs had any stability to hold themselves up. As of now, the best they could do was grip the sheets as Jesse slid his jeans off his thighs and painstakingly slow down his legs. With a quick yank and a hop, he was fully naked above her, and Tara could thank the darkness that she couldn't see his erection swinging in the air between them. She wanted to, but then she didn't.

"Here," Jesse whispered the word against his face as he slipped up in a liquid movement so quick that he just appeared.

Just as she slowly followed the meaning in his words, he stole her fingers in his warm hand and wrapped them around himself. With a low near growl, he slid her fingers up his shaft until she was at the end, and there he let her go. Tara didn't. With her thumb, she rubbed the edge of him, and he gasped for air as his elbows buckled, bringing his face next to hers and tickling the tips of her nipples with the firm wall of his pectorals.

"Careful," Jesse groaned, unable to stop himself from thrusting into her hand. Tara allowed it to slip down with his movement until he her fingers met the base of his erection. Soft but coarse hair tickled her hands, and she breathed in through her nose and out through her mouth as she mentally calculated the length and girth of him in her hands. Jesse nipped at her earlobe, teasing it between his teeth until he severed the flesh, and Tara squeaked and jumped her free hand to her ear.

"I'll go slow," Jesse assured her, seeming to sense that she was thinking too hard about how large he was in comparison to how much space she was sure she didn't have.

Tara didn't make it a habit of checking out guy's junk with a ruler, and the only dick she'd pictured was Matt's as a shriveled dysfunctional waste of space that gave him his ego issues. Still, Jesse was larger than she'd expected as he slid out of her hand and dropped between her legs. The hot skin trailed across her stomach before settling at her entrance and she relocated her hands to around his neck.

They remained like that for longer than Tara thought was normal, and she turned to find Jesse peering at her where his head rested next to her face. His dim blue eyes were only half open, and a small smile flitted up his lips as he met her gaze.

"If you are unsure if you want this, please let me know," Jesse whispered into her face, and Tara's heated from the way he managed to blend such a gentle patience with hunger and sex. Tara had thought it when they'd met, and he just reiterated every time she interacted with him–Jesse was unreal.

"I want this," Tara groaned with a growing yet tepid smile. "Just nervous."

"I can be pushy, so please tell me if you need me to stop. I will. At any time."

"You're fine," Tara insisted, keeping her inward sigh in.

There wasn't an instrument capable of measuring how much she wanted him inside of her right now. What was giving her pause was that she's never had someone in her before. With how bushed Jesse was and his hesitance, she was not going to say anything about being a virgin. That made no difference. This was her last night alive and she'd be damned if she was going into her grave without knowing how it felt to be with Jesse.