Chapter 32 - Tara (Part 2)

(O//////O!)

(O//////O!)

Before she could collapse, he guided her in a different direction, kissing her palms before resting them on the grass and easing her onto her knees. Jesse's hand spread between her shoulder blades, massaging the muscles in little circles that had her groaning in a different pleasure as the length of him lifted to slide below her lips. He eased his arousal back and forth until she leaked out onto him, and his hand on her back bracing her had her biting her lip.

Jesse leaned forward, his entire chest pressing to her back as he pulled her hair over to one side of her neck and lowered his lips to her ears. "I want your desperation to echo off he trees," Jesse purred, edging himself inside of her, and she took him in with thirst. Her walls wrapped him, squeezing and urging him deeper than had been possible in the other position. When his hips met hers and he'd reached the end of the road, he pulled back just a few inches and thrust back in so hard that the sunlight dimmed as they connected.

Tara did as Jesse craved, crying out into the trees with a mix of pain and pleasure that was mixed perfectly inside of her. Jesse kissed the back of her neck, lifting both hands to cup her breasts, and Tara moaned softly as he rubbed his thumbs against them, hardening them until they were ready. From her shoulder where Jesse dug in his teeth, down to her hips, his powerful body molded hers to the curve he wanted. Tara's arms trembled as he slapped his hips into hers, renewing the ache inside as he twisted her nipples and started a new one without. The abrupt pain had her moaning when he didn't release them, pulling them down enough that she bowed with them.

"Too much?" Jesse asked against her face, kissing the side of her head, but it was hard to answer as gasped for breath from the slow twist of his fingers and he did not release her. "I need an answer, Tara," Jesse said it like the words were absolute, but she knew the truth. If she said nothing, he would continue, and she whined as he released her nipples and moved his hands to cup her breasts. "Very Well."

Jesse rubbed his hand against her behind, and her eyes widened as her breath choked off and then picked up. The stroking back and forth over the soft curve of her was intentional, and she knew what he planned if she didn't object. A soft pat with his full hand against her ass had her jerking and her heart thrumming quicker, as Jesse returned his attention to her pleasure. Jesse slide his full length in and slammed into the ache inside of her to force out another cry of pleasure and pain. Tara could barely get a breath out as he took her with such urgency and force that she was on the cusp of mind numbing ecstasy.

Then Jesse slowed, and a whimper of protest slipped from her lips as he rubbed the soft skin of her buttocks again. Tara wiggled to get him to follow through with more than a tepid pat, but he refused, teasing the skin and finding her breast with his free hand. Jesse squeezed and a surprised moan came from her as he held her just firmly enough that it ached but not tight enough to hurt. That hand patted her behind again, and she bit her lip.