My Esme

A bleeding rose..
Pleasured by pain..
A devine entity..
You know I don't love you..
The way you love me..

Slitting your wrists, thighs, and chest..
I honestly can't distinguish if you're..
Trying to kill yourself or if you're trying to cum..

You threatened to cut.. so I confiscated your blade.. which honestly was a stupid idea but yet a smart one.. I suffer from the addiction of that cold blade against my warm flesh.. just like you..

Your plump and full of life please don't kill yourself..

When I bite your beautiful flesh your moaning my name.. yet I'm thinking about stabbing you..

This will never work out given I want to kill you I genuinely thought about it.. the only reason I didn't was because I didn't know where my knife was..

My Esme.. your inlove with a monster.. I try to make that clear to you and you act like you understand.. but truthfully you'll never grasp that concept..

Yet I'm falling for you.. more like being pulled under the polluted sea.. the sea is your pureness the pollution is oil leaking into the sea which is the horrible sins I'll make you commit..

Your related to a killer so why don't you understand.. that im a monster? Do you need me to snap? And destroy your life?

My Esme.. you cut yourself for me.. yet I can't control myself around that crimson liquid..

I'm going to marry you mark my words.. I'm just scared that I'll have a corpse for a lover..

I tried everything I could to make you scared of me yet you cling to me like a parasite..

A bleeding rose..
Pleasured by pain..
A devine entity..
You know I don't love you..
The way you love me..
My Esme...

________
You follow me I believe lmao