Turns out you've done the exact same thing

Full title: Turns out you've done the exact same thing I did but the difference is you kept it a secret.

TW: suicidal thoughts and toxic relationships
You half heartedly told me I wasn't a monster
I almost believed you I really did
Turns out you've done the exact same thing I did but the difference is you kept it a secret.

Now your in a psych ward for suicidal thoughts has im struggling the urge to relapse. You didn't wanna talk to me even though we're engaged.
I know this'll never work.

We both won't tell each other our emotions, we both cheat, and we've both done unspeakable sins.

Why are we the same? Why can't you be different or why can't I.

Jesus I my narcissism almost costed your life and you think this is healthy?

You and my ex's have all agreed im a horrible monster yet we're gonna pretend we're fine cuz im not even supposed to know

We're both disgusting.. in the end we're ment for each other because nothing is different between us.

I want us to be better but im afraid our influence over each other will end up killing us both.

Darling I am sorry I thought I didn't care enough for you yet I'm about to kill myself to not be a burden anymore. How pathetic.

I love you somehow someway I've done so much for you I've changed so much but you didn't through out this entire relationship I've learned your just has horrible.

-
Esme/onyx