I'm your loyal dog for an eternity

"The last time you talked about saying goodbye, you wrote a fuckin' fanfic about us killing ourselves together, which is gross, by the way. but anyways, goodbye, finally."

you're right you've always been right.
Why do I keep writing these stupid poems about you? I seen you yesterday in person for the first time since 2019. God the feeling I felt in my heart honestly it felt like love, lust, fear, pain, and the most Ironic part is it felt like a chain binding me to you like a fucking dog I've been saying for years that your my eternal prison but now I feel the leash being yanked. I hope you seen me I really do.. I was gonna say something  characteristic like
              long time no seek mon amour
But that is not characteristic anymore.. I've had charecter development.. I think..

Even tho I followed your lover... I acted like it was off my fyp but we all know it wasn't.. I am forever yours.. but Jesus Christ I'm not the same person that made that promise I swear.. I need you to see that I'm different I really do.. maybe then I'll get out of my eternal prison but I'd honestly prefer to be your loyal dog all through eternity.. doing anything you wanted and needed of me...

I think of you when I'm hanging out with my lover.. thats incredibly sad.. I think of you when it rains... I think of you at night.. in my dreams.. I think of you in my sinful thoughts.. and you said you saw sparks... you should've said that earlier... I'm having multiple revaluations.. if you came back I'd drop everything for you.. I really do hope that somehow fate will bring us together again.. I am inlove with you.. shockingly since I'm not who I was.. please come back... I'd sell my soul for you to come back but I already sold it to you.. I will not except any returns mon amour.. please God let my love come back to me... I've begged to God for you back but it hasn't worked yet.. I'm crying thats hilarious but incredibly pathetic.. ik whatever im done with this stupid confession but I will never leave..
-
Mr. Blue