For everybody:

For Stupid obsession:
I was gonna mail you a letter telling you I'm sorry again. But I decided I won't because if I did that proves I'm who you knew and im fucking not so fucking good bye, finally. I am now done stalking you and writing about you. I made that promise in that un-mailed letter. But really goodbye this time I honestly hate you.

For pathetic human:
You really are pathetic I fucking hate you now. Your a liar who needs to be admitted. You make me feel bad even though i Changed my entire life for you and you do everything you claim I do.

For my boyfriend:
Really, honestly I don't like you in a romantic way. I'm sorry I'll date you until I move tho but I'm breaking up with you very soon.

For my bestfriend:
Im so fucking inlove with you please stop playing with my feelings.

For that dumb whore:
You suck at everything you do.

For my mom:
Your a horrible mother and I hope you rot when I leave.

For my dad:
You should've been around my entire life. Don't start pretending you have a say now.

For my grandparents:
I love you guys even though I won't say it you two are the best parents I could ever ask for

For the rest of my family:
Most of you suck

For everybody else:
You really failed me.

---------------------
Tw:
I have to quick say this because most people are scared i'll commit suicide so I have to be careful with what I say/clarify my intentions. I'm not killing myself I just wanna make ammends before I move.