︰fifteen

Yedam was on his way to his boss's office carrying his suitcase as he opened the door

All he thought is that he arrived first and will about to mock his friend for arriving late everytime but he almost jumped from where he was standing when he saw the CEO surprisingly quiet with his chin placed on the palm of his hand.

His mind seems off and how come he didn't even realized that he was already here.

He suddenly got the suspicions as walked quietly towards his table and slammed his suitcase at the table earning a surprise look from the japanese.

"Bang Yedam, what the hell?" he annoyingly said and glared at the older.

"What are you thinking huh?" he asked. All he thought is that he'll receive a scold from him but what made the secretary shock is that the CEO suddenly smiled and immediately looked away from him.

The secretary covered his mouth  while pointing his fingers on the japanese.

"What?" the latter asked seeing the weird reaction from Yedam.

"What's with that smile huh?" Yedam asked because he really find something different within the latter's smile.

"What do you mean? I know my smile is hot" Yedam cringed and rolled his eyes heavenwards.

"Your smile looks odd. What really happened?" He attempted to ask again hoping this time the younger will answer him seriously.

"Oh wait, is it because I got you Jeongwoo's number yesterday? Did you already talked to him?"

"Well, that's one of the reason but this one is more better" He said as he excitedly stood from swivel chair and pointed his finger on his secretary.

"Wait, tell me already asshole. What's going on between you and that Park Jeongwoo guy" Yedam looked really clueless of what the CEO mean when he said 'that one' is more better.

"I can get rid of you for a day, Bang Yedam, finally!" He shouted and raised his hands on the air.

He suddenly felt offended when in the first place he really needed to take his day-off on the day of Mr. Kang and his meeting. Not his fault.

"I feel so offended, Watanabe. After all what I did for you? You dare to disrespect me like this?" He hysterically said at the younger who doesn't even pay a single attention to him.

"Says the one who just dumped me alone with Mr. Kang" Haruto said reverse card as he upbraided his secretary for leaving him.

"Correction, you aren't alone. You're with the love of your life" Yedam playfully teased again.

"Well you're right with I'm not alone but lying with the Jeongwoo's the love of my life part"

"Oh sure, here's the denial king back at it again" he teased and smirked at the CEO.

"I don't love him!" He shouted

"It's because you really love him with all of your life. You know what, you're no match with me. You fell in love that fast? Oh god, who believes in love at first sight anyways"

"Shut up, alien head. I didn't fell, what the fuck are you saying? But what's more important here is that he's going with me next week and I can get rid of you for a day"

"Enjoy your date with him, honey" he teased again.

"Whatever. Get lost" the CEO lastly said before going out of his office. He really doesn't know where to go but he lets his feet lead him off to somewhere around the building.

Honestly, Yedam didn't ever saw him smiley like that before. He had in several relationships but this one is really different for him.

I mean not really a relationship but only flings. He wasn't serious about them and will eventually leave them after a week. What do we all expect? His face will be a chick magnet plus his wealth. We are still not sure about the personality but we'll know about that soon.

But anyways, he enjoys teasing him like that so maybe 20% of his consent can go to Jeongwoo for now.

Meanwhile, encoding documents really stressing Jeongwoo's whole existence. He just wanted to sleep until these pile of papers in front of him will disappear.

He was quietly suffering from stress and agony when he suddenly sniffed a familiar scent of perfume behind him.

He was about to look behind when a well-sculpted face of certain someone greeted him.

"S-sir, when did you get there?" He asked the CEO.

"Just now. I saw you looked stressed so I came here to see what are you doing" What a reasonable alibi.

"Uhm it's fine. You don't have to worry, Sir" he formally said, avoiding his deep stares.

"Before I forgot, I saw your handkerchief yesterday. You left it at my house" Jeongwoo automatically bowed down his head when the voice of the CEO reached his friend's ears.

Oh no..

"O-ohh, thank you sir" he said and shyly reached the handkerchief on his boss's hands.

How will he explain everything to his friends? He was pretty sure that the kim brothers will bombard him with questions later. He's really doomed.

All Jeongwoo thought is that the CEO will finally make him live in peace but he was wrong with assuming it again.

To his surprise, the CEO bended forward closer to his ear and whispered something that almost made him shiver.

"I'll talk to you later" he whispered, he can feel his hot breath on his ears.

His eyes turned to his friends and found them staring at him sharply like they were saying through their eyes that 'You're a dead meat. You'll tell us everything after this'

To be continued..