︰twenty

"Are you sure it's okay that we stopped here for a while?" Jeongwoo worriedly asked the CEO when they arrived at a beach in Jeju

"Yes, the meeting with Mr. Kang is still at 7 o'clock. We still have a lot of vacant time to explore Jeju before going back" the japanese CEO assured.

Haruto could see the genuine excitement of the korean male's face and it makes him admire his smile everytime he got the chance to see them.

This beach was usually loaded with tourist since this beach was popular among tourists but he doesn't know why it feels empty this time, only the sound of waves was the only thing they could hear.

"Wow, it's been a while since I have visited Jeju" Jeongwoo sighed, looking at the exquisite view in front of them.

"Why?" the CEO asked. He can see Jeongwoo smiled, but it wasn't the smile he usually sees everytime they'll hang out together. This time, the curve on his lips were a little bit sad and forced.

The two of them can feel the fresh blowing cold wind on their skins. The japanese turned his gaze on Jeongwoo. His hair were carried by the wind but still it doesn't change the fact that Jeongwoo would still look good. 

To contain himself from showing too much joy by looking at the korean male, he just smirked and unfortunately, Jeongwoo caught him as he furrowed his brows and asked the japanese.

"Are you laughing at me?"Jeongwoo asked in a serious voice that almost made the CEO scared of his life  for a seond.

"H-huh? No" the CEO denied and avoided his gaze.

"I just saw you laughing at me, Sir" 

"No I swear, I am not laughing at you" Idiot, cause he was smiling at you.

"Anyways, you can start eating now so you can get your energy again" Haruto added as he opened the box of pizza for the latter.

He saw how Jeongwoo was pouting cutely while getting a slice of pizza.

"I wasn't laughing at you, you just mesmerized me" the CEO unknowingly murmured under his breath while looking at the latter.

Jeongwoo immediately looked up to him when he heard him saying something but he can't understand it well.

"Sir, I'm sorry, what?" the CEO wants to curse himself for being so careless but to save the scene, he awkwardly laughed and pointed the pizza.

"I said the pizza looks beautiful, it mesmerizes my eyes" he meaningfully replied.

Jeongwoo looked at him in a weird gaze and shook his head as he continued eating. The CEO heaved a deep sigh, that was close

"But anyways I heard earlier that you missed this place. Have you been here?" 

"Yes, my family would sometimes bring me here when I was in middle school. They knew that I like travelling"

"Oh, is that so? Where are they?"

"My mom was in coma right now. My dad was working in Seoul so we could collect money for her surgery" Haruto pursed his lips into a thin line. He wasn't mindful of what he asked.

"I'm sorry about that"

"No, it's fine. And that's the reason why I was consistent of going to your house that night to tell you that I will agree to your offer. That night, my mom had seizures and the doctor said that she needs to undergo the surgery as soon as possible and I can't just let this opportunity to go even though I can't stand Mr. Kang" his eyes were glued at the korean male beside him.

At this point, the CEO feels more proud of his worker, in addition to that is his bravery for his family. Who will never admire Park Jeongwoo with that?

"Jeongwoo.." he never looked down in front of everyone especially his friends. He was always smiley and cheerful in front of them and the CEO could suddenly understand his feelings. How he truly feels.

"Hmm?"

"You know I am not good at comforting somebody" Jeongwoo suddenly moved his gaze on the CEO as he looked at him in confusion.

"But I know how much effort you put to help your mother. I'm sure your mother can see it all, your mother will get through it. She's strong" Jeongwoo was somehow startled when his boss suddenly told her warm words. Just as how he needs it now.

"She's proud of you for being a great son..."

"I am also proud of you" Jeongwoo can feel the warmth of his words. Having someone to say that he's proud of you, it was an overwhelming feeling, the best feeling rather.

The CEO's chest pounded loudly when he saw the korean smile at him, this time was genuine.

Oh no words can explain how the CEO loves his genuine smile, he will never get tired of seeing those sweet smiles.

"Seriously, you don't have to say that" the korean shyly said and chuckled.

"If ever you feel down or sad, remember that I am proud of you"

Or maybe more than proud..

To be continued..