︰twenty-two

Haruto smiled from ear to ear when he saw the korean male playing with the white sand using his foot

Haruto smiled from ear to ear when he saw the korean male playing with the white sand using his foot. Hands were behind him and feeling the cold breeze blowing against the korean male's skin.

The beach view plus him was the most beautiful view for him.

He took his phone from his pocket and opened his phone's camera as he focused it on the korean male who was unaware of what is the japanese is doing.

The smile from his lips got even wider when he saw the korean pouted from a far.

Such a cutie, the CEO thought while still looking at Jeongwoo making sure not to look away from him.

The CEO stood from his position and tiptoed quietly across the korean's direction. Jeongwoo's back were facing Haruto that's why he didn't even noticed that the japanese was planning something as he was getting closer to him.

"Boo!" the japanese suddenly spat out as he put both of his hands on the korean's waist to surprise him.

Jeongwoo immediately send him sharp daggers as he look at him intensely. The japanese burst out of laughter when he remembered Jeongwoo's face when he got surprise.

"You scared the hell out of me!" Jeongwoo irritatingly reprimanded and paid back his attention to the beach view in front of him. The CEO smiled as he put his hands on his waist and closed his eyes to feel the fresh air.

He missed this, everyone knows he's a CEO right now and he can't even have a break from work because he just can't let Yedam handle all of his responsibilities. He hates it so much.

Jeongwoo on the other hand unknowingly turned his gaze to the guy beside him. He doesn't know why he suddenly noticed that his boss's side profile were literally breath taking, I mean just look at his perfect pointed nose and his long lashes, his flawless skin. Everything was just perfectly made for him.

The latter didn't even realized that the CEO was already smirking at him, definitely ready to tease his employee when he caught him looking at him.

"Do you want to take me home?" Jeongwoo was still wasn't on his original when he instantly responded.

"Yeah" he said in his dreamy voice, why the hell he looks like he was fantasizing the CEO?

"Oh really? You know we can live together" At this time, the korean finally snapped back as he shook his head.

"Wait what?"

"You said that" the CEO teased.

"W-wait, said what?" Haruto immediately chuckled when saw the korean was already flustered.

"You said you wanted to take me home, I mean it's totally fine for me" he playfully teased.

"No, I didn't meant that way. Aish, stop teasing me!" Jeongwoo informally yelled that made the CEO surprised.

Wow, finally.

Jeongwoo noticed the sudden change of the latter's face so he was mentally cursing himself when he stepped foward closer to him to apologize.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I didn't meant to do that" Haruto looked back to him and stared deeply right into his soul.

All Jeongwoo thought is that he'll got a scold from him but to his surprise, the CEO beamed a smile.

"No, you have nothing to be sorry for, Jeongwoo" just by calling him to his name, Jeongwoo shivered.

"I like it, it feels nice that you are finally got to be informal to me at these times. You can yell at me all you want. I'll be thankful to you"

"But you are-"

"I'm the CEO" Haruto paused for a moment.

"I'm the CEO, yes, but it doesn't mean that I can't be your friend. I mean we are still both humans anyway, maybe we got a little difference from each other but I can guarantee that you are safe with me" Jeongwoo was left speechless.

Yes he was a little hesitant at first but he got a point tho. He wasn't against about them being friends despite of the boundaries so I think that he was already okay about it.

Jeongwoo smiled at him warmly and offered his hands to the japanese for a handshake.

The gaze of the japanese was full of confusion as he look back and fourth from Jeongwoo and to his hands. Jeongwoo chuckled at the sign and decided to finally speak.

"Friends?"

"Friends only?" The CEO asked jokingly.

"Well, what do you want?"

Haruto let out a faint laugh as he connected his hands to the latter, "Best friends"

"So that means we can live together right?" The CEO teasingly added again purposely to tease the younger because of what he said earlier.

"Oh, shut up"

"But kidding aside, don't be afraid to tell me everything that bothers you okay? I'll stop doing everything just to listen to you"

"Why does it feels like you act as my boyfriend anyways?" Jeongwoo jokingly questioned.

"I mean that's what friends frequently do right? Unless..." Haruto gave him a lenny face while wiggling his eyebrows.

"C'mon, I'm just kidding!" Jeongwoo defended.

"If I know, you are saying that to cover the truth. Come on, it's fine, I know I'm a boyfriend material. You can ask me to be your boyfriend anytime" the japanese boasted.

"Shut up, Haruto Watanabe. Can't I joke with my new friend?" Haruto naughtily wiggled his brows again.

"Are you sure only friends?" He asked again jokingly, or maybe half not ;)

"You're going to stop or I'll talk formally again?" Haruto then gestured that he was zipping his mouth close.

"Good, anyways it's almost 6, we should go now" he said and started walking away from the japanese.

"Bestie, wait for me!" the japanese shouted playfully and ran towards the younger.

To be continued..

-

(HAPPY JEONGWOO DAY! SO HERE'S THE UPDATES FOR TODAY PLS ENJOY AND HAVE A GOOD DAY!❤)