︰thirty-six

Jeongwoo was quietly enjoying his brewed coffee while sitting on a bench alone, watching people walk pass by him

Jeongwoo was quietly enjoying his brewed coffee while sitting on a bench alone, watching people walk pass by him. Nothing can compare to a fresh brewed coffee and peaceful morning.

He intentionally prepare early just to relax for a while since he thought that he had been really stressed and burnt out because of his work. He just needs to meditate for a while.

"Hello!" He instantly opened his eyes and look up to see who just greeted him, or maybe not him.

His eyes widened when he eventually recognized the face greeting him with a wide smile and waving his hands.

"Uhm hello" he shyly greeted back the girl.

His eyes followed the girl as she sat beside him.

"Y-you are the CEO's sister right?"

"You got it right! Nice to meet you, you're the same guy I saw the other day at my brother's office right? What's your name?" His face blushed when he remembered how this girl caught the two of them.

It was just embarrassing and he doesn't want her to misunderstood at the same time.

"Jeongwoo. Park Jeongwoo" she smiled at him and lended her hand at him for a hand shake.

"Airi. Don't worry, I am not strict as him anyways. You can just talk to me formally" the girl insisted.

"Sure, Airi"

"By the way, you two seemed really close" the girl started trying to put a teasing tone on her voice as possible.

"Uhm we're not that close. But your brother is a good person"

"Does he lets you call him by his name?" Airi curiously asked. Well, if in case he said yes, then his brother might not into girls. She already knew it.

"Yes" she avoided his gaze and secretly widened her eyes in pure surprise.

"Oh really. Did you know that he doesn't like it when people call him with his name"

"Eh? Then what people usually call him if that's the case?" He swore, that japanese CEO is really something.

"He usually allow people to call him only as 'Sir' or 'Mr.' unless when he's really close with someone"

So what is she trying imply?

"I'm sorry but what are trying to say?" He saw the girl chuckled.