︰nineteen

It was almost 30 minutes have passed when Jeongwoo and the CEO started the trip and no one was brave enough to break the silence

Haruto was still hesitant about talking to Jeongwoo since he promised himself not to pressure him on talking to him informally and one the other side, Jeongwoo can still clearly remember how he embarrassed himself by talking shit to the CEO.

The korean male turned his gaze to the japanese who was quietly driving and dark aura was all over him. Maybe he was angry about what happened earlier, he just can't help himself but to feel responsible and guilty about it

He gathered all the courage he can have and he also knows that everything won't work if he didn't do it. It was also his fault anyways. If only he forced himself to sleep early, he doesn't have to feel worried in the first place.

"Mr. Watanabe.." he seriously called the japanese formally.

The CEO didn't even pay him a single attention and it makes him more anxious.

"Sir, hello? Are you with me?" with that, the CEO was snapped back to reality and he immediately looked at the korean male beside him, raising his brows to him and to ask why did the called him in an instant.

Jeongwoo gulped and played with his fingers as he finally spoke up what he was thinking ever since the trip started.

"I'm really sorry about what I said earlier. I was really rude and called you so many inappropriate words. You were very kind to me and it's not the right behavior to reciprocate to your kindness. I'm really sorry" the wolf-like male said with his sincere voice.

Well, as for the CEO. He doesn't care about it because  it's Jeongwoo anyways and besides, he thinks that he was cute when he was cursing which was weird right? But it was the japanese CEO thought so he was totally cool with it.

He just chuckled while his eyes will take a look on the korean and eventually look back to the way.

"I told you, it's fine. Even me when Yedam ruins my sleep everytime, I'll be really mad at him. Don't worry about it"

"You are too kind to me, Sir. Aren't you giving me any punishments?" Haruto creased his forehead in confusion.

"Punishment like what?"

"Like firing me? Something like a usual CEO will do?" the later couldn't help but to burst out on laughter.

"Do you want me to fire you?" 

"No, I mean like.." the CEO laughed even more when all Jeongwoo can do is to sigh. He looks really done. He had never laughed like this except when he see Yedam all mad and it's a good sign that the CEO was comfortable with him.

After a moment of laughter, the CEO spoke that made the korean male sigh in relief.

"I won't do that like seriously. I am not like any other CEOs out there so you must feel proud that you have me" Jeongwoo was not supposed to understand it on the other way but his stupid mind says it all. 

He had the urge to clear his throat and avoid the latter's eyes by looking outside through the window.

"By the way, Jeju City was still a couple of hours away. Don't you want something to eat?" the Ceo changed the topic while still focused on driving the car.

"Is it okay with you? I'm actually hungry" Jeongwoo worriedly asked.

"Of course! It's totally fine. What do you want to eat?" Haruto asked the korean male.

"Is there any mcdonalds on here? And besides, it's affordable"

"And who told you that you'll pay?" the CEO suddenly said.

"No sir, it's on me" 

"I asked you to come with me, so it's all on me."Jeongwoo was about to speak again but the CEO glared at him so he doesn't have any choice but to shut his mouth.

He decided to trust the CEO on the food, he was right though. He's sure that the meeting with Mr. Kang will burn him out so maybe he'll let the CEO treat him this time.

They went to a drive thru of a Pizza Restaurant and let the CEO order the food.

"I know a perfect place to eat" Haruto suddenly beamed a bright smile that Jeongwoo swore it was his first time to see.

Jeongwoo's eyes were glued at the japanese, secretly adoring the CEO's bright and sweet smile.

Oh no, Jeongwoo suddenly thought

To be continued..