︰fifty-five

It was already 6:00 in the evening and Jeongwoo was planning on visiting his mother after the successful operation

It was already 6:00 in the evening and Jeongwoo was planning on visiting his mother after the successful operation. It's been a couple of months and her mother miraculously survived.

He was really thankful for the CEO for helping him out for his mother's hospital expenses.

So with that, he wanted the CEO to introduce him to both of his parents. And beside, Jeongwoo promised himseld that if he was sure about someone, he'll let him meet his parents.

So maybe it was the right timing.

After the japanese's confession, he somehow kept a distance with him but he'll still look out for him that the korean can still notice.

And he can say that helped him a lot to finally confirm his feelings. After all the distance, he was craving for his warmth affection. He misses him so much with all his heart.

"Is he still inside?" Jeongwoo asked Yedam who was getting ready to go home.

"Yes. Goodluck" the secretary cheered for him. Jeongwoo gave him a smile before he entered his office.

When he finally stepped inside the japanese's office, the cold air and quietness greeted him.

"Ruto" the korean male softly called for him causing for the latter to immediately lift his head up to see who suddenly called for him.

"Jeongwoo? What's wrong?" the CEO worriedly asked him.

"A-are you doing something right now?" he shyly asked and started playing with his fingers.

The CEO found it cute so he immediately walked towards him and engulfed the younger with his arms. He was longing for this the past few months.

"I was almost done. I just needed to sign the contracts, why? You need something?"

Surprisingly, the younger wrapped back his arms around the older's waist and buried his face on his chest.

"Can you send me to the hospital now?"

"I would love to. But would you wait for me for a while? This will not take long, promise"

"Hmm, I'll wait for you here"

Haruto softly pats the younger's head before guiding him towards the chair in front of his office table.

At some reasons, Jeongwoo finally felt right. With him on his side.

"Have you already ate?" the older asked the korean male beside him.

"Yep, thanks for asking. How about you? I suppose you are a little busy earlier"

"Yeah but it's fine anyways. I'm used to it, and you finally talked to me so it's totally fine now" Jeongwoo giggled.