9. Girl you did what?

After the very weird conversation me and Niko had, I went home. The warm water was running down my body and I started to think that what the hell I just agreed to do. I'd give him two months time to make me fall in love with him. This is not what you do in real life, right? These kind of things usually happens in movies and I started to think that maybe I should just pack my stuff and leave because that way he won't even find me. Spain maybe? Or Italy? Where ever.

When I was done in the shower I did my face care and noticed that Niko had left few marks on my neck.

"Oh come on.. Why would you do that?" I cursed and tried to hide them with some makeup after brushing my teeth. Then I remembered that I was supposed to meet Robyn and Pauline at the studio later today if they were even up to that anymore. My hangover wasn't too bad this time, just an annoying headache that would more likely be gone by the time it was time to leave. But I had no idea about the others. Pauline usually hangovered very badly and I had no clue about Robyn. Only thing I knew now was that I needed some orange juice and all the C-vitamin the fruits would give to me. So that's what I did. Netflix was keeping me company and I was sure I could just spend the half of the day at home, finish watching Line of Duty and maybe think a bit about the routine I was gonna teach to the girls. I already knew what song I was going to use and a few moves as well but since I had no idea what level Robyn would be able to pull off then I had to start with some easy moves.

I pulled my training clothes on and went to check the poles. The deal was still on and Robyn and Pauline were supposed to join me in half an hour. Meanwhile I warmed myself up and danced through the routine I had came up with but I was ready to change it according to what Robyn was ready to do or if she had any ideas what to add or leave out or something like that. It was supposed to be her dance anyway so I was up to what ever she might want to do. All I knew so far that she wanted to include some lap dance into the routine so I went to get three chairs from the storage room which we could use for practice.

"Oh wow.. That is some next level awesome" I heard familiar voice behind me. I was just on the pole, spinning upside down hands stretched down and I was holding myself only with the back of my right knee.

"Hi" I smiled and got myself down from the pole.

"I am speechless. That is so awesome!" Robyn smiled and I blushed a bit.

"And she is hiding that talent... I think we need to try to get her out from her shell" Pauline said standing next to our new friend.
"Oh absolutely.. I know at least one guy who would do anything to see that.. " Robyn winked and I knew she meant Niko. To be honest, what kind of man wouldn't want to see a professional pole dancer? Just that I did not do shows. Haven't done before and will never do. This was all just for me to keep myself in shape and teach the art of pole dance to others.

"Yeah not gonna happen" I laughed.

"Besides Pauline, I am not overly happy that you spat that out to him just like that.." I looked at my friend.

"Ok I'm sorry I said it like that but come on girl.. There is nothing to be ashamed about.. " Pauline apologized.

"It's just nothing I like to shout out.. "
"I know but you are too talented to hide that.. Seriously. Did you just see how fucking beautiful you looked on that pole? Like.. There is no words to describe it. You are an artist and you should not hide that" Pauline kept it going so I gestured the girls to the dressing room.

"She has a point" Robyn smiled. After Robyn and Pauline had changed their clothes to training clothes, which were just basic sport bra and shorts, we did a warm up after I showed them what I had planned. They both seemed to love the routine and as they said, it is really sensual and sexy. Now that the routine was ok, it was time to see how Robyn managed with the pole.