25. A family

I sat into Niko's car after the pole dance lesson. The man pulled me straight into the kiss, over the gearbox and I yelped, just like every time he did that. Can lips be any softer than his were? They felt like landing straight into feathers.

"Hi babe" he said when he let me back to my side.

"Hi love.. How was your day?" I asked and put the seatbelt on. Niko started the car and drove off from the parking lot.

"It was ok, just tiring... Can't wait to get home to just be with you..Yours?" he said and placed his right hand on my thigh. I placed mine on top of his hand and interlocked our fingers together. Niko quickly looked at me with the smile and then he turned his eyes back to the road.

"Pretty much the same.." I answered and admired his handsome profile. It had been a month now since we confessed our love. The time has passed so fast that I was still finding it hard to believe that I was in a relationship with that man. The way we started was probably the most awkward way to start anything but in the end I am happy that it all happened. 

"What are you smiling at?" Niko asked when he stopped behind the traffic lights.

"You... And us" I smiled and that made him to smile as well.

We reached to his place and Niko took the take-away food from the back seat. We headed up and left all the redundant stuff to the corridor. Niko went to set the table and I went to change my clothes into more comfortable. Since I had spent so much time here lately, I had left few hoodies and shorts here to wear while I was around. Most of the times I still decided to steal Niko's shirts and he didn't seem to mind about it. His clothes were more comfortable anyway. I strolled back to the kitchen where Niko had everything ready.

"Oh wow... " I smiled as I noticed the candles on the table.

"I thought that we deserve a dinner in a candle light" Niko smiled and pulled the chair out for me. I sat down and waited until he took his place opposite me. He had got us some Chinese food that looked so delicious. This man managed to pull out a romantic dinner at home just like that, even tho I was looking anything but romantic at the moment - his hoodie and my shorts that were not even noticeable under the hoodie. 

"Dig in" he smiled and gestured the noodles. I lifted some into mine and he took the noodles when I reached for the chicken. We ate in silence for a few minutes until Niko placed his chopsticks aside. He looked at me and tapped the glass next to his plate.

"Umh..." he started and leaned on his elbow which he  placed on the edge of the table.

"Hmm?"
"This might come straight from the bushes right now but.. There is enough room for a pole behind the sofa..." Niko said waited for my reaction. I dropped one of my chopsticks on my plate after understanding what he really meant.

"You... want me to move here?" I looked at Niko almost tears in my eyes.

"If that's ok with you.. I mean.. I'd love to have you spinning around here all the time" he said and reached for my hand over the table. They way he said it made me laugh quietly, but it was also the sweetest thing ever. He was smooth, I knew it. 

"I mean.. Yeah.. I'd love to move in with you" I wiped few tears away from the corner of my eye. Niko smiled me in return and after finishing the food, we did the dishes together and decided to watch some movie while cuddling on the sofa. 

"Oh my god, I can't believe that you are really moving in with him" Ro smiled while she was helping me packing the stuff from my kitchen. I looked around the apartment and smiled. It was almost empty now. Most of the boxes were already at Niko's and some were ready to go for some charities.